Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

PMDG update

Same information as before...basically no changes. But at least we have been informed about information that it is "okay-ish".....

Alex 

9 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Was a big PMDG fan for a long time. But I'm getting tired of this "soon" attitude. I've been waiting for the 777 update for years. Now I moved on to MSFS and don't need the update anymore...

PMDG have trademarked the word "soon" in the PMDG forums (haven't you observed Soontm  in their forums?)   

It's a running joke just like casual references to the MD-11 are.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

4 hours ago, kaha said:

I'm happy enough if they bring the DC-6 on V5 in 20Q1.

Karl

Wait for it till it's done. I remember the JS41 being on very short final for P3D. (where is it?) 

• Upvote 1

Want some cheese with that whine? There really is no winning is there?

People either whinge because there's no updates, or people whinge because the updates simply state they're continuing to work on things.

What more do you expect? Get a grip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Am I reading his thread incorrectly -- Rainmaker -- yes or no on the 777 refresh?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

11 minutes ago, John_Tavendale said:

People either whinge because there's no updates, or people whinge because the updates simply state they're continuing to work on things.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

1 hour ago, Mace said:

Am I reading his thread incorrectly -- Rainmaker -- yes or no on the 777 refresh?

Initial version no. Eventually yes. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

10 hours ago, John_Tavendale said:

Cool your jets, bro. None of those comments were really "whining", just seemed to be expressing opinions. You obviously don't agree with them but dang, relax.

1 hour ago, Bigt said:

Cool your jets, bro. None of those comments were really "whining", just seemed to be expressing opinions. You obviously don't agree with them but dang, relax.

I think he's not only referring to this thread but to the complaints in general. Even on the PMDG forums there are regularly people complaining about updates not being given and when they are being given there are complaints that they don't contain anything earth shattering. These days you only have to wait 5 minutes in a thread for people to arrive and twist what they did or said into something evil. It's a bit annoying.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

5 minutes ago, threegreen said:

I think he's not only referring to this thread but to the complaints in general. Even on the PMDG forums there are regularly people complaining about updates not being given and when they are being given there are complaints that they don't contain anything earth shattering. These days you only have to wait 5 minutes in a thread for people to arrive and twist what they did or said into something evil. It's a bit annoying.

Yep, then you only have to wait 30 seconds for someone to jump all over them then 3 more people to pile on then 13 pages of nonsense then the thread gets locked...  True story 🙂 

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg