Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

MERRY CHRISTMAS 😁

Merry Christmas to you all too.

And on a serious note...

In what has been a fairly awful and tough year for most, I would just like to say a big thank you to all my fellow Avsimmers. Being able to chat to you lot and discuss fun things, especially this year, has in no small part been one of the things which has allowed me to keep some semblance of normality amid the madness taking place over the past few months. So I appreciate the lot of you and I wish you all a much better and more normal year to come. You all mean a lot to me, and I really mean that. Thanks. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

And to you also Alan. Merry Christmas to all...........

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I concur. Merry Christmas to all.🍻

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I received an unexpected surprise this year. My uncle (and also my boss) paid for me to have a 60 minute session in a full motion Airbus A320 simulator in Salford, Manchester :cool:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

22 hours ago, Chock said:

And on a serious note...

In what has been a fairly awful and tough year for most, I would just like to say a big thank you to all my fellow Avsimmers. Being able to chat to you lot and discuss fun things, especially this year, has in no small part been one of the things which has allowed me to keep some semblance of normality amid the madness taking place over the past few months. So I appreciate the lot of you and I wish you all a much better and more normal year to come. You all mean a lot to me, and I really mean that. Thanks. 🙂

Even me? 😗

On 12/25/2020 at 1:50 PM, Chock said:

And on a serious note...

That was nicely stated Al. I’m a day late but I hope you and Fiona had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Years.

Hopefully next year will be better for everyone and we can start getting back to some type of normalcy.

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 12/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, Chock said:

And on a serious note...

I could NOT have said this any better.  You mean a lot to us too, Alan.

Stan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martin-w said:

Even me? 😗

Especially you. We can't have fun discussions if everyone agrees with us, can we? 🙂

Alan Bradbury

52 minutes ago, Chock said:

Especially you. We can't have fun discussions if everyone agrees with us, can we? 🙂

Love and kisses to you Mr Chock.

❤️

And to you and all UK residents. Watch out for the high winds. We are getting 60 mph gusts in Guernsey tonight, 80 mph in UK. 

Although I recall you are in the North.

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1

Yup, that wind is going to make work loads of fun tomorrow.

Alan Bradbury