Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

11900K gets record.

compared with my 5950X to the wccftech cpuz , CB15, CB20 its mixed results have some other sources to compare the results.

cpuz single bench 11900k 1.5% faster

Cinebench R15 single AMD 9% faster then 11900k

Cinebench R20 single AMD 6% faster then 11900k

in multitread no need to compare the 5950X is approx 100% faster in all bench marks.

remark i can run the single tests on the 5960X with a AIO NZXT single 140 rad without loose any performance only loose the multicore compared with custom loop.

my conclusion if you run MSFS  1080p no need to change cpu from 8700k and up AMD 5000 series and if run 4k the same you can keep the 3000 series AMD

I use my 5950X not only for gaming 

Edited by westman

im am buying either hp reverb g2 or pimax 8kx so i need the extra beef for the high res, when Will this cpu be available for purchase?

Edited by warning23

On 2/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, micstatic said:

Will be interesting to see the fight sim reviews of this. Like most of you I’ve been disappointed with cpu technology compared to past years. Would love to see Murphy’s law come back 

Do you mean Moore's law?

Edited by cowpatz
Just popped a wee apostrophe in there.

Cheers

Steve Hall

5 hours ago, cowpatz said:

Do you mean Moore's law?

I made a mistake. But so did you by not reading whole thread. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Sorry I scrolled right past Bert's comment.

Edited by cowpatz
  • Like 1

Cheers

Steve Hall