Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Eaglesoft And MSFS 2020?

I still have vague (and fading) hopes that a company other than Carenado will deliver biz jets to MSFS 2020. 

I was hoping to read some kind of road map to that effect on Eaglesoft's webpage and was disappointed to see that their youtube channel contains only stuff related to 32 bit sims. 

Well, here's hoping.....

39 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

I still have vague (and fading) hopes that a company other than Carenado will deliver biz jets to MSFS 2020.

That'll probably be FlySimWare at some point.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Eaglesoft's development is two simulators behind. I wouldn't expect to see anything from them for a long while. They made the decision to finish their in process 32bit projects when we were all well settled into 64bit P3D. Now we are all getting settled into MSFS... *shrugs*

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

43 minutes ago, PWJT8D said:

Eaglesoft's development is two simulators behind. I wouldn't expect to see anything from them for a long while. They made the decision to finish their in process 32bit projects when we were all well settled into 64bit P3D. Now we are all getting settled into MSFS... *shrugs*

Another all too common example of a company taking the wrong fork in the road.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I have no idea why they continued to invest in a 32bit platform. 

Man, they were at the top of the game years back. I owned every addon they made for FS9.

IMHO, the downward trajectory started when they shoehorned their Citation X into FSX. Systems wise it was ok, but the cockpit looked horrible. I bought it and deleted it almost instantly. 

They'll never produce an aircraft for a current sim...forget they exist, or do they, and you'll be a lot happier.

I kept hoping to see the X in P3D...never happened after how many years? They're dead to me.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Hopefully we will get the likes of MilViz bringing the 60XR out and FlySimWare with the 35A & F50. 

Whilst I looked at EagleSoft's last offering, at the time I felt it needed far too much work still to be done to it - at the time I didn't have the time to persist with it so I credited it. Very disappointed to see they haven't brought out a service pack for it yet - over a year on.....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Their Facebook page seems to have recently been renewed/created again. Screenshots there suggest the CX750 and XLS+ are now in the works for 64-bit P3D and FS2020. But their pace of development has never been great.

I did really enjoy the Citation X in FSX and earlier P3D versions, despite the clearly outdated visuals. The systems were a blast and seemed quite well simulated.

29 minutes ago, flyerkg said:

I would do anything to get an updated Beechjet 400!

You might want to consider developing it yourself:smile:

Kidding appart, they were some of the nicest Biz jets back then, I agree.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Back in the FSX days there twin Comanche was awesome.  It’s too bad they have gone down this horrible path. 

Matt Wilson

I even tried the "make your own option", but didn't get very far into it. 

Keith Guillory