Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

Nextgen Bandeirante released.

Standing by for reviews, I have many hours logged in the Dreamfoil EMB110 on XP11 - love commuter turboprops.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

1 hour ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

Standing by for reviews, I have many hours logged in the Dreamfoil EMB110 on XP11 - love commuter turboprops.

Likewise 🙂  Love the Cargo version as well...   for me.. if the reviews show it flying well, and it can CNTL-E start and use the inbuilt MSFS flight planner.. it will get added to the fleet in short order 🙂

Don't have time for all this mucking about with cold&dark and FMC programming these days.. to old now..  did all that in the real planes  🙂

GE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Gonna buy and try it later today, will report back.

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

8 minutes ago, Chock said:

am all agog and awaiting your report Chock 🙂     The Cargo one should be good for Air Hauler 2 as well from my point of view.

What's more I trust your reviews as they are very clear on what you get and not necessarily whether its only good for an aircraft simulation rather how fun it is to fly 🙂

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

8 minutes ago, Chock said:

On ya Chock!

Murray Dreyer

Yup, as ever, I've got my eye on it for Air Hauler usage. The Virtualcol Beech 99 is good for that and I suspect this will be too. It'll be a while 'til I've got anything to report, got some work to do first (DIY and all that), but should be able to let you guys know by later this afternoon (maybe four hours or so). Personally, I think the price is a bit on the steep side for MSFS add-ons, but there you go. It'll probably be a few quid cheaper at other stores when it makes it into those, so I'd keep that in mind.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

1 minute ago, Chock said:

Yup, as ever, I've got my eye on it for Air Hauler usage. The Virtualcol Beech 99 is good for that and I suspect this will be too. It'll be a while 'til I've got anything to report, got some work to do first (DIY and all that), but should be able to let you guys know by later this afternoon (maybe four hours or so). Personally, I think the price is a bit on the steep side for MSFS add-ons, but there you go.

not worried.. enjoy the DIY 🙂  because it's Saturday and things need doing here as well so I can have my Sunday flying, I wouldn't get it  until tomorrow anyway 🙂

Graham

1 minute ago, Chock said:

Yup, as ever, I've got my eye on it for Air Hauler usage. The Virtualcol Beech 99 is good for that and I suspect this will be too. It'll be a while 'til I've got anything to report, got some work to do first (DIY and all that), but should be able to let you guys know by later this afternoon (maybe four hours or so). Personally, I think the price is a bit on the steep side for MSFS add-ons, but there you go.

I'm willing to pay for a quality product that will be well supported, so will be interesting to see what you make of this one.

As noted, I am pretty sure it will be on par with their 525 in terms of systems, given what can be done in MSFS presently and the SDK capabilities at the moment. If that's true, it will be pretty much akin to the level of detail/systems you typically find in a Carenado big twin, and I'd be okay with that although it might not so easily please the 'must have every switch on the GPS functioning and be able to do perfect RNAV' types.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

I'm waiting for a review. One I saw said the cockpit was very FSX.

First reviews are posted on Simmarket - as I feared, not great.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Gordon Hutchison

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

1 hour ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

First reviews are posted on Simmarket

Yes, saw them minutes ago. Disappointing.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

If you guys buying it, please tell me if you can feather the prop and if airplane still can fly on one engine below Vmc?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI