Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

Insert PMDG-737 into Prepar 3d

I intend to ad the PMDG-737 into Prepar3d.

Since all my attemps failed I hope anybody can help.

Thank you

Paiul12

Herbert Werni

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

What? not sure if I follow.. it is pretty simple..:

1) You buy it..

2) It installs..

3) You activate it,

4) You fly it..

S.

Worked for me, but if it doesn't you can always open a ticket with PMDG. Helped me when I had issues.... .... with the NGX!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

32 minutes ago, simbol said:

What? not sure if I follow.. it is pretty simple..:

1) You buy it..

2) It installs..

3) You activate it,

4) You fly it..

S.

Unless you are trying to make the 737 from P3Dv4 work in P3dv5.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

35 minutes ago, IanHarrison said:

Unless you are trying to make the 737 from P3Dv4 work in P3dv5.

Gah.. well.. then people complain V5 crashes.. there is a specific version designed to work with V5 with installers and everything.

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Gah.. well.. then people complain V5 crashes.. there is a specific version designed to work with V5 with installers and everything.

And not everyone can afford to pay full whack for it again, after they've probably done so several time over already, it's not cheap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

8 minutes ago, simbol said:

Which cost an additional 149$. As much as I love PMDG, it's not worth paying ONCE again for an aircraft that I paid for twice already. The NGX works perfectly in V5 if you do the registry fix

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Registry hacks that then cause other addons to go wrong..

Anyway I leave you guys alone then.. Have fun breaking your sims..

I spent hours last week with a guy having these nonsense of hacks.. Which caused his simulator to render effects wrong and then CTD. I think I will start charge my time per hour the next time I found someone having issues caused by these hacks and crazy nonsense.. I saw another ranting chaseplane was causing issues on his system.. But no it was a ghosted V4 install to trick V4 addons to work with V5..

I appreciate people cannot afford always to buy an updated product, but tingering with your sims to install Unsuported DLC content is the reason upgrading to further releases of P3D always get a whole bunch of bad reputation with CTDs all over the place. 

For the record we beta test P3D ONLY with supported addons, don't come and complain when your FSX and V4 addons trash your P3D VX in the future and then have the guts to post here that we beta testers are unable to catch such instability.. Therefore we are bad testers

You guys are causing your own problems to be honest..

Rant over..

S.

• Like 5

I bought the 737 for FSX, P3D and now I would have to buy it again for P3D v5 and MSFS. I love PMDG but there is limit.

Now wait, if you have the PMDG 737NGX for P3D V4 you have to buy it again for P3D V5?  If true, that's not cool!

14 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

I bought the 737 for FSX, P3D and now I would have to buy it again for P3D v5 and MSFS. I love PMDG but there is limit.

Then you've exercised your right as a consumer. 

PMDG decide their pricing policy and no amount of complaining here at AVSIM will change that.

David Porrett

7 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Then you've exercised your right as a consumer. PMDG decide their pricing policy and no amount of complaining here at AVSIM will change that.

They are totally within their right but as a consumer and AVSIM member let me exercise my right in mentioning that they are unethically predatory gouging the consumer that have made them who they are today, but what else is new these days. They could very easily offer an update to previous owners but won't and that shows how low they can go. I have no plans anymore to purchase PMDG and have gained respect for QW and Majestic more than ever.

• Like 3

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

26 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

They are totally within their right but as a consumer and AVSIM member let me exercise my right in mentioning that they are unethically predatory gouging the consumer that have made them who they are today, but what else is new these days. They could very easily offer an update to previous owners but won't and that shows how low they can go. I have no plans anymore to purchase PMDG and have gained respect for QW and Majestic more than ever.

My guess is that their piece of the market has gone down over the years. There is a lot more studio making good aircraft nowadays that don't have the same drastic policies that PMDG follows. Of course , they are building "once again" from scratch for MSFS, so anyone who didn't buy the NGXU within that very small windows, will have to pay once again full price of the MSFS 737.  Now I believe the MSFS 737 is a full re-write and I didn't mind to pay the full price for that but I've been bleed dry by them over the years. It's a hard pill to swallow. you would think that someone who is a loyal customer to PMDG, who bought their aircraft for the last 10 years counts for something. I guess not

1 hour ago, simbol said:

You guys are causing your own problems to be honest.

I'm not, I bought the Ngxu, but I do understand why others haven't.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png