Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FBW | A32NX | Stable version 0.6.1 released

Hi there,

A minor update to stable (version 0.6.1) is now available for the A32NX.

Changelog

1. [DISPLAYS] RMP backlight, ATC and RTPI font color and backlight
  2. [EFB] Fix fuel tank capacity values
  3. [MISC] Fixed EVAC button animation
  4. [ECAM] Improved alternating of igniters
  5. [EFB] Reduced bundle size for better performance
  6. [TEXTURE] Upscaled the existing FBW livery to 8K

Latest Issues

• Wipers don’t function correctly on FSX Liveries
  • Some missing icons on EFB map
  • Some missing glyphs in custom MCDU font
  • General autopilot/lateral navigation issues (will be fixed with upcoming custom AP)

REMINDER: Stable is now an independent aircraft. Please select FlyByWire Simulations A320 (LEAP) in aircraft selection.

Download 0.6.1 using our installer: https://flybywiresim.com/
Download 0.6.1 directly: https://flybywiresim.com/a32nx#download

Known Issues and Workarounds: Reported Issues - FlyByWire Simulations Guides

• Like 3

FlyByWire Simulations

So I think two weeks ago, there was screenshots in another thread of a possible release of the FBW A320 in the MSFS marketplace.  And I think someone in that screenshots thread mentioned the FBW A320 could be released in the MSFS marketplace (as a free add on of course) within one week.   So the FBW A320 wasn't released last week in the marketplace.  I take it that it's not ready yet, because of either technical issues or legal issues?  Anyone know any more information about the FBW A320 release for the MSFS marketplace?

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

There are some minor technical issues. But no show stopper. Marketplace release is still coming.

• Like 3

FlyByWire Simulations

Any news on the experimental version? In the installer I see a new build # now, while the last 2 weeks or so I had no updated build seen...

34 minutes ago, stefanwa said:

Any news on the experimental version? In the installer I see a new build # now, while the last 2 weeks or so I had no updated build seen...

I'm not able to give you any date yet. Since we're a community driven project and depend on the free time of our developers, we can't give any dates on releases.

• Like 2

FlyByWire Simulations

Any one know if these guys are going to do the other airbus models  (319 321)?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Any one know if these guys are going to do the other airbus models  (319 321)?

A380

Does anyone have an updated simbrief profile? In previous versions m16 for fuel burn was recommended, but the past 2 weeks I've been either diverting or landing with 700kg in the tanks. The last flight I went p10 with 45 min reserve and 5%, and it got me to the gate on fumes.

Edit: Could be a correct profile with incorrect MSFS live weather. I'll have to check predicted winds with encountered next time. My flights are usually 6-7 hours so accurate winds are important.

Edited by WestAir

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

2 hours ago, WestAir said:

Does anyone have an updated simbrief profile? In previous versions m16 for fuel burn was recommended, but the past 2 weeks I've been either diverting or landing with 700kg in the tanks. The last flight I went p10 with 45 min reserve and 5%, and it got me to the gate on fumes.

Edit: Could be a correct profile with incorrect MSFS live weather. I'll have to check predicted winds with encountered next time. My flights are usually 6-7 hours so accurate winds are important.

Really? I've been using one I got off flightsim.to and my fuel consumption has been suspiciously low - 90 minute sector, 2.5 tons burnt is about average for me despite Simbrief recommending 7 tons+ including alternate and finres.

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

I just used the simBrief profile from the video @Nicholas Jackson provided. Took a short ride from Hamburg to Munich. Seems pretty good.
(Didn't try our FBW own simBrief profile yet)

FlyByWire Simulations

2 hours ago, Nicholas Jackson said:

Here ya go great guy plenty of info

New Simbrief A320 Neo Aircraft Profile for MSFS 2020 - Download Now - YouTube

Regards 

Nic

How does one get this profile?  I watched the video but I dont see a link or anything.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Here's hoping I can ever finish a flight without a CTD with 061, it's the only plane where I never finish a flight.

2 hours ago, lambourne said:

Really? I've been using one I got off flightsim.to and my fuel consumption has been suspiciously low - 90 minute sector, 2.5 tons burnt is about average for me despite Simbrief recommending 7 tons+ including alternate and finres.

It used to be this way for me. I'd land with 11kg every time. I went as far as having no reserve, no taxi fuel, and m20 at one point and still landed with almost enough fuel for a round trip.

Since about 2 weeks ago I have the exact opposite problem. FMGS will predict 12kg at arrival, but when I get there, I have 500kg in the tanks OR I just give up and divert 500nm out.

I can't wait for proper VNAV. 

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.