Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

ZINERTEK - ENHANCED AIRPORT GRAPHICS

I have ZINERTEK - ENHANCED AIRPORT GRAPHICS VERSION 2.0 installed an in the community folder.  I has worked in the past but I dont think it is working after SU5/HF1/HF2.  My test case is runways at KPDX, no tire skid marks??  Anyone else have this?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Install it from the MP and remove it from Community.

Regards

bs

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

1 hour ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I have ZINERTEK - ENHANCED AIRPORT GRAPHICS VERSION 2.0 installed an in the community folder.  I has worked in the past but I dont think it is working after SU5/HF1/HF2.  My test case is runways at KPDX, no tire skid marks??  Anyone else have this?

This is how KPDX looks for me with this addon. I dont have anything to reference it against, so not sure if this is how you expect it to look.

kpdx.png

• Like 2

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

On 8/6/2021 at 6:30 PM, bean_sprout said:

Install it from the MP and remove it from Community.

Regards

bs

Not sure I understand what 'MP' refers to?

I have confirmed through much trial and error that this ver 2.0 will not work at KORD.  Took at day to isolate it, but now I can fully empty my community folder with only ZINERTEK in it, load up the default Cessna, KORD = hangs.

BTW, thanks for the photo of PDX but that seems to be an addon (maybe that effected it?)

wanted to add, I am using the Linker program, have not had issues in the past.

Edited by Mike S KPDX

19 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Not sure I understand what 'MP' refers to?

Marketplace?

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Maybe ask the developer if the package still works with the latest updates ? ( just sent the developer an email )

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 2

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hey guys, I was able to get this mod to work in the current MS build.  I found that it seems to have issues if I run ZINERTEK with another mod that I had for Portland OR bridges from the early days.  This bridge mod was not placed in the Community folder but in the MSFS roof directory (as instructed), I totally forgot about it because I never had a an issue.

TLDR: Zinertek works SU5/HF1/HF2 intalls

• Like 1

Can somebody guide me on this issues about the installment of pack: I have unpacked the zip file and there is only one folder named as “zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics” inside which itself contains two folders (named as “contentinfo” & “Materiallibs”).

1) Does it suffice if I only put the major folder (zinertek-misc-enhanced-……..) into my MSFS community folder. Or I have to put the two minor mentioned folders directly into community.

2) Meanwhile; since the original default textures still remain in the steam>asobo-material lib sub folders, does MSFS automatically override the zinertech to the asobo default ones. In other worlds, does it give a priority to the community subfolders than the steam ones.

3) Did you find any automatic installer .Exe file in the pack? Mine doesn’t include such a think?!

I really request if you can reply to this comment and provide me with the answers to the above questions since I really like to take pleasure of using these new enhance textures.

Thanks in Advance!

11 minutes ago, avsim_hamid said:

Can somebody guide me on this issues about the installment of pack: I have unpacked the zip file and there is only one folder named as “zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics” inside which itself contains two folders (named as “contentinfo” & “Materiallibs”).

1) Does it suffice if I only put the major folder (zinertek-misc-enhanced-……..) into my MSFS community folder. Or I have to put the two minor mentioned folders directly into community.

2) Meanwhile; since the original default textures still remain in the steam>asobo-material lib sub folders, does MSFS automatically override the zinertech to the asobo default ones. In other worlds, does it give a priority to the community subfolders than the steam ones.

3) Did you find any automatic installer .Exe file in the pack? Mine doesn’t include such a think?!

I really request if you can reply to this comment and provide me with the answers to the above questions since I really like to take pleasure of using these new enhance textures.

Thanks in Advance!

I got it from Market place so it just installs directly into the sim. Sounds like you got it from Sim market. Just take the entire folder, and place it in the community folder. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I got it from Market place so it just installs directly into the sim. Sounds like you got it from Sim market. Just take the entire folder, and place it in the community folder. 

Thanks for your reply! I wish by the entire folder you mean the original mother folder: zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics which Itself as mentioned contains two subfolders: “contentinfo” & “Materiallibs”. Am I right?

13 minutes ago, avsim_hamid said:

Thanks for your reply! I wish by the entire folder you mean the original mother folder: zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics which Itself as mentioned contains two subfolders: “contentinfo” & “Materiallibs”. Am I right?

Yes, place the zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics folder into your Community folder.

• Like 1

-C

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, EVGA RTX3080 FTW3 Ultra, 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz

MSFS, XP11, XP12, DCS, IL-2, Falcon BMS, LMNOP

34 minutes ago, cmorg said:

Yes, place the zinertek-misc-enhanced-airport-graphics folder into your Community folder.

Thks! hope that it works fine! and overrides the default asobo textures which are already in the steam folder without any other necessary works/staff shall be done.

I got it from flightsim store and it includes a basic exe installer that when launched, you point to your msfs community folder for installation. Once installed, it places the "zinertek-enhanced-airport-graphics" folder into the community folder. That folder has the subfolders you mention inside it.

BTW, I use the Addon Linker, so I actually install the zinertek-enhanced-airport-graphics folder into my addons folder and then link it to msfs community folder that way. But for a straight install, yes the main folder with subfolders inside it should all go into your community folder.

Also a note for those that hadn't checked in a while, it's up to version 2.5 now.

James

Late to the party here.  The Fenix finally made me transition over to the Dark Side.

Is this product still relevant after nearly two years of Asobo updates?