Sign in to follow this  
PeterKoller

Help, stops loading any plane after 3/4 blue loading line

Hi all

Yesterday my msfs began stopping after 3/4 of loading any plane at any airport.

Community folder is empty.

So I decided to uninstall and reinstall my msfs from MS-Store.
After 2 1/2 hours of download --> the same, loading a stock plane at any airport and hiting Fly, it begins to load and after 3/4 of the blue line stops; I waited 1/2 hour but nothing.

What can I do?

Thanks

Peter / LSZH

Edited by PeterKoller

Windows 11 / MSFS from MS-Store and EFB2 from Aivlasoft

Hi Peter,

I know it's not very likely to help but it did for me: Just try the repair option in Windows settings -- Apps & features.

Good luck

Mick

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 Super Aorus Master, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

Hi Peter

I washed mine windows 10 with CCleaner

All caches to empty 

correct all system registers 

verify last drivers

... and finally is working for me

good luck Peter

do not use CCleaner! that is a very unsecure app!

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thank you all for trying to help; no success.
Maybe I have to reinstall Win10 and download MSFS again?

Peter

1 hour ago, PeterKoller said:

Hi all

After 2 1/2 hours of download --> the same, loading a stock plane at any airport and hiting Fly, it begins to load and after 3/4 of the blue line stops; I waited 1/2 hour but nothing.

What can I do?

Thanks

Peter / LSZH

1/ It is not enough to empty the community folder if you have MS Store payware in the official folder.

2/ I saw a similar case in another game. The computer had opened a security check window behind the running software (thus hidden) and was waiting for an answer.   

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, ms2 said:

Hi Peter

I washed mine windows 10 with CCleaner

All caches to empty 

correct all system registers 

verify last drivers

... and finally is working for me

good luck Peter

Installing Aerosoft CRJ700: this plane loads and works perfect.

If I switch OFF the online functions I can load any plane and then switching ON again I can fly, but not able to select another plane until switching OFF online again. Thats not the solution.

Peter

I don’t have an answer to what is happening to you but certainly you don’t need to uninstall MSFS or your Windows.OS.

I tend to think is something related to the MSFS servers that don’t let you to go into the game for some reason, maybe on the MS side.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I was having this issue yesterday which was the first time I had ever seen it.  It was intermittent and after a few restarts I was able to get into the sim.  Also saw some unusually long pauses in the sim and lost my Azure ATC voices so I’d agree with Ed’s theory on it being a server side issue.

I’d suggest seeing if it persists before taking any more drastic actions.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

My ingame status is allways OFFLINE and grayed ou  and servers automatic (West Europe) and also grayed out. I do not know why. /// Sorry I think this is only for multiplayer.

Peter

Edited by PeterKoller

36 minutes ago, PeterKoller said:

My ingame status is allways OFFLINE and grayed ou  and servers automatic (West Europe) and also grayed out. I do not know why.

Peter

Not at the  pc at the moment but I think you have multiplayer switched off... and for your issue I would try all this: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015999539-Loading-issues-stuck-on-loading-screen-long-loading-times-stuck-on-black-screen-etc-

Edited by Micko
  • Like 2

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 Super Aorus Master, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

19 minutes ago, Micko said:

Not at the  pc at the moment but I think you have multiplayer switched off... and for your issue I would try all this: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015999539-Loading-issues-stuck-on-loading-screen-long-loading-times-stuck-on-black-screen-etc-

That is a super good link. I was going to add to make sure Windows Defender is not blocking a file. I had that happen not with MFSF, but with Little Navmap. Easy fix once you know.

United001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

51 minutes ago, PeterKoller said:

My ingame status is allways OFFLINE and grayed ou  and servers automatic (West Europe) and also grayed out. I do not know why. /// Sorry I think this is only for multiplayer.

Peter

That was one of the "upgrades" we got with SU5. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

That was one of the "upgrades" we got with SU5. 

The server selection only effects what players you see in multiplayer. So why have it enabled if multiplayer isn't?

Edited by Tuskin38

5 hours ago, PeterKoller said:

Hi all

What can I do?

Thanks

Peter / LSZH

Go into the data options menu and set the 'Online Functionality' option to 'Off' and try again.

If it loads fine, then you had the same problem as me a month ago. I had to log out of my MS account from the main menu and log back in to fix it.

Edited by Tuskin38