Sign in to follow this  
757FO

New Expansion Pack From Microsoft later this year

>>Pardon? 2 posts does not make it every post so drop the>embelishment. In all accuracy, it has been more than two...>If you are happy with a dx10 patch 13 months>after fsx is released and 10 months after it was promised Never saw that promise. I tried to tell you, Q3-Q4 of 07 at the earliest was a reasonable expectation. DX10 hardware won't even be pervasive until then, anyway, so it doesn't matter.>by all means happy flying because I am not! ARgggghhh. It's>enough to make me deltree the entire program and ebay it.>Then do it! Have the courage of your convictions, and deltree and ebay it.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Peter,I searched around and could not find anything related to GE and FSX, will there be a GE product for FSX? Thank you in advanceRegardsJohn

Guest TAZMAN101

Tom,I took the time to sign up so I could respond to your post. each and every post you add links. some of us come to the so called trusted sites like this for help and support. I clicked on one of you links that once again you include in everyone of your post. it was so full of spam that I had to discard it. why do you do this to others who only are looking for help? this just muddies everything up. maybe you are not the only one on this site that has such trash. I just happened to choose you because of you number of post. I thought you could be one of the trusted ones. this is my first and last post as well as my first and last visit to this site. mods please do your job and make this a trusted site.

>*Salutes*>>We promise to do our best to make sure that...>>Oh wait he's gone already.I never could figure out just what on earth he was getting on about! I thought it might be the "links" in Tom's signature block, but I checked all of 'em and they were all valid...:-lol

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yeah..at the first hint of anyone voicing the slightest criticism.....out come the standard cheerleaders assuring us that we are the only ones having any issues. THEY have great frame rates and, in any case, the sim is smooth a silk even at 7 fps and..blah, blah, blah.

>Yeah..at the first hint of anyone voicing the slightest>criticism.....out come the standard cheerleaders assuring us>that we are the only ones having any issues. THEY have great>frame rates and, in any case, the sim is smooth a silk even at>7 fps and..blah, blah, blah.Hey, new plan guys.Stop replying to threads from March, k?