Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChaoticBeauty

September 9th, 2021 - Development Update

On 9/10/2021 at 12:06 AM, ChaoticBeauty said:

Elevator Trim Sensitivity and Trim Axis: When using the mouse on the trim wheel on the C172 G1000, the trim wheel is too sensitive.

• This is currently being fixed for a target release of Sim Update 6.

I experience this with the 'non G1000' Cessna 172 from the MSFS 'Deluxe' version. To the extreme even ... on mouse wheel rotation the trim wheel only switches between the min and max settings, nothing inbetween. Interestingly enough I have no issue at all with the G1000 Cessna 172.

Always have fun --0-- Flight Sim Navigation

Any news on the hotfix? Been a week, wonder if they forgot?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I would expect an update on the hotfix in today's Development Update.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11