Sign in to follow this  
MrFuzzy

FBW A32NX 0.7.0 released with custom FBW systems

20 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

I'm with the experimental version and except Terrain and Weather are not yet implemented it works really good. especially the new ND and flightplansystem are great.

Am I correct that the TCAS system is inop on this version also?

NAX669.png

9 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I am not sure about that but it would explain why i havent seen any traffic for some time. The mode indicators TA/RA, TA Only etc do show up on the ND though.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

There are so many different contributors to this plane (ref changelog)! Thank you to all of you.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

What button(s) do I need to push in the top AP console to have LNAV kick in?

Thanks

T45

(Not sure where the strike through came from. Please ignore)

Edited by Treetops45
Clarification

Flyback is still in development branch.  That being said, the AP seems smoother, however it still isn't predicting turn radius and overshoots.   Is it possible to delete waypoints from the FP so that when you are in that flyback situation you can just remove all WP and go to the AF?

Great job FBW, and thank you very much for all of ya'll hard work.

3 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

What button do I need to push in the top AP console to have LNAV kick in?

Thanks

T45

HDG

You might want to check out the guide: Takeoff, Climb and Cruise - FlyByWire Simulations Documentation

1 minute ago, badgenes said:

Flyback is still in development branch.  That being said, the AP seems smoother, however it still isn't predicting turn radius and overshoots.

Try the experimental version.

2 minutes ago, badgenes said:

Is it possible to delete waypoints from the FP so that when you are in that flyback situation you can just remove all WP and go to the AF?

IIRC you can just direct to the next point and the aircraft will behave again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mwilk said:

Yes that's right

Sorry for a stupid question, but how do you push and pull the knobs of the autopilot? First, i thought, pushing is left mouse button and pulling is right. But it seems to me, that pulling is middle mouse button, and left and right mouse button do nothing at all?! Mouse wheel is for changing the values. 

Have been away from Flight Simulator for 6 month, so i updated FS and installed the development version 363a5fa of the A32NX yesterday. I also cancelled all the mouse bindings to everything except cockpit interaction in the FS options. In the past, as far as i remember, pushing and pulling the knobs was done via mouse buttons?!

Thanks for any illuminating answer 🙂

Matthias

2 minutes ago, ankh21 said:

Sorry for a stupid question, but how do you push and pull the knobs of the autopilot? First, i thought, pushing is left mouse button and pulling is right. But it seems to me, that pulling is middle mouse button, and left and right mouse button do nothing at all?! Mouse wheel is for changing the values. 

Have been away from Flight Simulator for 6 month, so i updated FS and installed the development version 363a5fa of the A32NX yesterday. I also cancelled all the mouse bindings to everything except cockpit interaction in the FS options. In the past, as far as i remember, pushing and pulling the knobs was done via mouse buttons?!

Matthias

When you put the mouse cursor to the knob, the hand cursor turns into little up or down arrow. If I recall it correctly, upward arrow is for push and downward is pull. Hope this helps on this subject.

• Like 1

Tapani Österberg

37 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

When you put the mouse cursor to the knob, the hand cursor turns into little up or down arrow. If I recall it correctly, upward arrow is for push and downward is pull. Hope this helps on this subject.

Thanks for the quick response. Mh, i just have a hand, and if i scroll the wheel, i just change the numbers, left and right mouse is without function. But i will give it another chance and look for the arrows. 

52 minutes ago, ankh21 said:

Matthias

Its been a while since I flew this, but I seem to remember that to push (or pull) is "Hold Left mouse button and click Middle mouse button" and to pull (or push) is "Hold Left mouse button and click Right mouse button"

9 minutes ago, ankh21 said:

Thanks for the quick response. Mh, i just have a hand, and if i scroll the wheel, i just change the numbers, left and right mouse is without function. But i will give it another chance and look for the arrows. 

All functions are left clicks and the arrows for push pull and rotate are dependent on where you place your cursor.  The top and bottom of the knob are push/pull arrows and the left or right sides bring up the rotate arrows.

John Wingold

17 minutes ago, Old_As_Dirt said:

All functions are left clicks and the arrows for push pull and rotate are dependent on where you place your cursor.  The top and bottom of the knob are push/pull arrows and the left or right sides bring up the rotate arrows.

Mh, not here...interesting! I just have the symbol of a hand, no matter where i place the cursor around the knob, even if i place the view direct in front of it. No arrows at all. For other switches, e.g. landing lights, mouse wheel does its job as expected. Very strange.

40 minutes ago, FishBowlMan said:

Its been a while since I flew this, but I seem to remember that to push (or pull) is "Hold Left mouse button and click Middle mouse button" and to pull (or push) is "Hold Left mouse button and click Right mouse button"

Ahhhh, that did it 🙂 Pulling is just clicking middle mouse button (wheel), pushing is "hold left and click right". Thank you very much! But beside of that i am quite surprised not to see the arrows. Mh, one of the endless wonders of FS 2020 🙂 

Matthias

• Like 1