Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Anyone flying P3d with Windows 11?

On 10/7/2021 at 10:28 PM, kiek said:

You better wait till Microsoft has fixed it.

Not yet fixed in Windows 11 update...

Edited by kiek

Anyone using win 11 with AMD hardware? I read some reports that there's a noticeable performance hit when using AMD chips (can't recall if its either cpu or gpu or both ).

On 10/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, AdiR said:

The only issue I have is EZCA that doesn't work anymore on Windows 11 (fresh install). EZCA doesn't see installed simconnect libraries and gives "List index out of bounds (0)" error during setup/configuration. Other addons work without any problems.

If you still have windows old on your PC go into windows old and copy and paste WinSxS and put into your new windows the reason I found windows 11 won't copy the simconnect files over and it worked for me

On 10/16/2021 at 11:38 AM, airservices said:

If you still have windows old on your PC go into windows old and copy and paste WinSxS and put into your new windows the reason I found windows 11 won't copy the simconnect files over and it worked for me

And what if you don’t have the old folder anymore?  

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

37 minutes ago, 331BK said:

And what if you don’t have the old folder anymore?  

You will have to wait for EZDOK to find a solution to the problem sorry 😟