Everything posted by ha5mvo
-
MSFS Auto FPS App
This will probably go to Fred berfuls "patch" thread (for the few of us that had been here long enoug)
-
GSX Updates
will that not silence all messages, both text and voice?
-
GSX Updates
I went through all the options and unless I missed something (which I don't rule out) , I failed to see anything related to those popups. Care to give me a hint?
-
GSX Updates
wonder if there's a way to remove the popup text ... Use it with SIAI and all those messages get transmitted through voice so the popups are just nuisance.
-
PMDG 777 Update v2.04.143 available 31JUL26
This is not limited to PMDG boards, to be fair. For a developer, feedback of the sort yourself and others are offering is golden and should have been gladly accepted or at least acknowledged. The community, as you correctly observed, carries no lesser responsibility. When the focal point shifts form system fidelity and good dynamics to texture quality (nice as those might be) and when the heretics who dare to point out the shortcomings of the holy cows are getting stoned - why should the developer waste hundreds of hours on things very few would notice and even fewer will appreciate?
-
TU-154 coming from FlightSim Studio AG
No, the "developer" was a group of people actually and tooltips were available for most part, though not all instruments. At any rate, I'm sure you can still get a refund for the big bucks you had paid for it...
-
iFly 737 MAX in MSFS 2024 - Simbrief fpl ?
More importantly, will it solve the slalom after steep turns?
-
MSFS2024 SU5 - Parallel 42's Flow Pro issue.
Might be using the walkaround removal mode? something else that may be modifying the GUI?
-
Aerosoft A346 - SayIntentions DCDU issue
If it’s the departure clearance that’s you are expecting to see, then it would only appear on the mcdu as you have mentioned. Other instructions such as altitude clearance, handovers etc. should appear on your dcdu, however.
-
Aerosoft A346 - SayIntentions DCDU issue
Working fine here. Did it work for you with the bridge before the latest update?
-
Aerosoft releases update for their A346
My guess is that you have gsx pax enabled which is more likely the culprit rather then the plane itself. this can be easily corrected by untucking and re-ticking the pax option in the gsx manager rather than reinstalling the whole shabang.
- Visuals 7/10, physics ?/10: the wake turbulence problem
- Visuals 7/10, physics ?/10: the wake turbulence problem
-
Chaseplane in MSFS2024
It’s always been the case. They have shut down the discord channel for the holiday and seem to have liked this so much that it will remain permanently shut. At least that’s what I understand from their latest communication. If you’re having issues the only channel that’s left for you is to open a ticket. From my experience thus far they respond quite promptly.
-
PMDG 737 2024 - Wobble?
On my setup this is definitely a chaseplane issue. The way around it is to set the camera setting to "rigid" so it wouldn't wobble about as much and open a ticket with parallel 42 so they can try and tackle that issue
-
PMDG 737 2024 - Wobble?
On my part at least, it has nothing to do with turns or PMDG (which is an issue in its own right). It's like the plane is constantly hitting exaggerated turbulence.
-
PMDG 737 2024 - Wobble?
Most likely chaseplane. The worst I got was with the FSL A321 to the degree I had to set he camera to almost rigid. Didn't notice it as much with the 737 but the weather may also play a part.
-
Chaseplane in MSFS2024
I have been given a new build after opening a ticket that seems to have resolved the ctd issue.
-
Chaseplane in MSFS2024
I have it in both and experience constant ctd or at best it fails to load once it goes past the tutorial. quite disappointing I have to admit.
-
Chaseplane in MSFS2024
Thanks for that! it worked.
-
Chaseplane in MSFS2024
Supposed to be a free update for those who have it in 2020. How to go about doing that? It only seems to offer the option to buy it..
-
//42 Releases Typical Weather For MSFS2024
I honestly don't understand the concept. Isn't the live weather for a time and place "typical" enough to represent the typical weather for said place and time?
-
Anyone Using BS Bonanza with Chaseplane?
CP does indeed have an option to be toggled on/off, which can of course be a possible solution. it’s not available (yet) for 2024, so all discussion is relevant for 2020 only.
-
Anyone Using BS Bonanza with Chaseplane?
What’s the difference between a walk around “ view and your standard external view then?
-
Anyone Using BS Bonanza with Chaseplane?
I don't have the bonanza yet do I can't give a definite answer, but here's what I do know: 1) CP would turn off the default camera system 2) A2A would use the camera system for its predefined external views in the walkaround My guess is that for the reasons above you will not get it working with the Bonanza either, or with anything that makes use of the default camera system for that matter. You can of course circumvent this by setting external views at the same spots using CP so it basically would give the same result. Downside is, that you'll need to bind those views to keys on your keyboard or some other controller.