Sign in to follow this  
blaunarwal

Taxi2Gate has a sale on Simmarket

until November 30th 2021.

• Like 2

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Time to finally pick up KIND.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

YAY!
They only ever have sales.... what, twice a year?

I want to upgrade KMCO Orlando, been messing with the old blueprint for long enough but I'm stuck FSX. Did they add the new south terminal to the other releases too or just p3dv5?

LMAO... Typical, I just bought it last week. I just installed it but I have not checked it out yet. Had to take a break form computer stuff or I was going to become single.

• Upvote 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

12 hours ago, TurboKen said:

LMAO... Typical, I just bought it last week.

You are TurobKen LOL. I waited till now got MMMX and made it run in P3D5. Great airport. Halloween- Singles Day and Blackfriday. The best time to buy addons.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

14 hours ago, TurboKen said:

Had to take a break form computer stuff or I was going to become single.

😂 be careful Ken

Artur 

Own many Taxi2gate sceneries for FSX use and I have not decided whether it is worth to buy MHTG airport?????

Prices for Hong Kong, Munich, and DeGaulle airports are still too steep even with 25 percent off even though I am very happy with my Taxi2gate sceneries and Taxi2gate makes BEST Caribbean airport sceneries!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

13 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

You are TurobKen LOL. I waited till now got MMMX and made it run in P3D5. Great airport. Halloween- Singles Day and Blackfriday. The best time to buy addons.

LMAO.. Yes TroubleKen. Haha. Its funny how I barley touch my computer all summer due to outside projects around the house, camping, other hobbies. But as soon as the weather gets bad I come back to the computer after being away for 5 months and its your always on the computer??? I showed my wife a video the other day where I guy was setting up his flight by the book and it was nearly 30min before pushback and starting the engines. Then you have the multi-hour flight after that. My wife just didn't understand it. LOL.

• Like 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

11 hours ago, Beardyman said:

😂 be careful Ken

Yes luckily I work on state-of-the-art multi-million dollar electron microscopes at work, complete with 3 wide screen monitors but I can't very well install Prepar3d on these and start simming. LOL.