Sign in to follow this  
ThomseN_inc

Weather servers down or something?

As per title...

I started up the sim after my first test flight with working LW and voila....clear skies and no wind....baro 1013 all around. METAR is telling a different story...

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

3 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

As per title...

I started up the sim after my first test flight with working LW and voila....clear skies and no wind....baro 1013 all around. METAR is telling a different story...

No problem here. If you have the Unreal Weather mod installed you need to uninstall it, it needs to be updated.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Just now, Alvega said:

No problem here. If you have the Unreal Weather mod installed you need to uninstall it, it needs to be updated.

Ok...i have no weather related mods installed. Will investigate further.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Are you guys sure you have live weather selected?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Same issue here.  No live weather and no mods.  Noticed there is an annotation in the official FS forums as well.

David Russell

Commercial Pilot

Airplane Single Engine Land Instrument Airplane

My local weather is spot on. Make sure you selected live weather

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

Are you guys sure you have live weather selected?

Yes, i am. Checked some Airports around the world and it seems that only the visibility gets set. No clouds or wind whatsoever.

The forum servers just went down so something might be up. 

Former Child, Current Adult

Saw the same thing at Arlanda a few minutes ago. Should have been 3 thousand scattered and altimeter of 1003. The sim depicted clear as a bell and altimeter of 1013. Yes, live weather was selected.

NAX669.png

Well I was looking forward to checking out the new weather…I wish MS would figure out their server issues, they seem to be down more than they should be.

Same in KMIA clear skies and winds at 223 at 3 when it should be rain and winds from 40 at 10

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

From the official forums:-

We’re investigating reports of Live Weather being offline. We’ll post an update when we have more information.