Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

New releases - SSW TF-104G and BBS Scottish Aviation Bulldog

7 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

I wonder if there is a sim var variable that can be checked.

I think the SDK has a program.

By the way when I did my radar test I went behind AI aircraft and got into wake turbulence just Asobo promised for SU7. Little comfort but still better than nothing LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I just tried the Air to Air radar again and got mixed reviews.

First time, the radar wouldn't activate modes. I could see them highlighted on the led display to the right, but the face of the radar stayed dark with message RADAR OFFLINE.

Did a restart and the radar came on, but the scanline would only scan a short distance around the center of the screen.

Started it up a third time, and everything seemed to work, the OFFLINE message was gone, and the scanline moved properly from side to side.

Still no targets on the display, just what looks like terrain and I got pretty close to several AI and multiplayer planes.

I hope its just a 2.0 thing...

For interest I’ve found a way to convert Little Navmap plans to LN3 format for use in the inertial navigation, using a small google spreadsheet here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ere34zhFxY233gzp4zRNdwPoGEtIeNfaDiOvqu55-4w/edit?usp=sharing
Included in the sheet are a couple of my favourites

- Mach Loop and back to Raf Valley
 - Star Wars Valley, Loch Ness, Tain Weapons range and recover to Lossiemouth
Instructions are in the first tab, I drop the first line of the plan as it’s the departure field and that save waypoints 🙂
Let me know if problems and if any use…

Edited by keithb77