Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

AS CRJ HGS (HUD) is collimated v1.0.15.0

4 hours ago, bugbee said:

"Try to delete the "m" files.", 

Didn't work, same problem, some switches don't work, like battery.

Try your mouse wheel to flip the switches.  I also had the same issues until someone pointed this to me.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

The problem is known (and fixed) and affects only the marketplace version of the CRJ.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/168475-dont-update-crj-until-new-fix-is-out/&do=findComment&comment=1064163

Edited by GEKtheReaper
  • Like 2

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

15 hours ago, rickjake said:

After updating, some toggle switches are inop. Including the battery switch. 

Tried uninstalling and re-installing did not fix the problem. 

Everything was working before the update. except for the  HUD, but I  don't use it. 

Noticed at least one other person has the same issue on the Aerosoft Forum.

Looks like this plane is grounded for a while. At least for me.

Yes and rather than offer ANY insight or link another related topic, they close the thread. Some things never change and support for the CRJ is one of them!

I managed to fix the inop switches by running a repair on my MSFS installation. They closed the thread too fast for me to even respond how I fixed it... Their loss.

11 minutes ago, JasonPC said:

Yes and rather than offer ANY insight or link another related topic, they close the thread. Some things never change and support for the CRJ is one of them!

I managed to fix the inop switches by running a repair on my MSFS installation. They closed the thread too fast for me to even respond how I fixed it... Their loss.

This post is a joke right?

What more insides did you expect? I told you that the issue has been found, fixed and that it only affected the marketplace version. I then linked you also to the official statement where the DEV apologizes and takes all the blame on himself by mistakingly providing some wronge files to MS. And yes! of course the topic is closed because the issue has been identified and the fix has been already provided to MS.

So what else did you expect to get: The exact files that were mixed up, the code lines or what?

Jeez man.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gerald K. - Germany

16 hours ago, flyblueskies said:

When I press the SCROLL button to call ATC, I get the message "RADIO OFF" and "The electrical systems must be turned on in order to use the radio and speak to Air Traffic Control (ATC)."

I am now using the Ready for Taxi mode.

make sure you don't have a switch bound to the stock sim Avionics switch ...  The Bravo has this in the default config on it's 7th rocker switch and this wreaks havoc on planes that do not have Avionics 🙂EDIT --- AND you found that :).. but on the alpha...

Edited by LesOReilly

Les O'Reilly

14 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

What more insides did you expect? I told you that the issue has been found, fixed and that it only affected the marketplace version. I then linked you also to the official statement where the DEV apologizes and takes all the blame on himself by mistakingly providing some wronge files to MS. And yes! of course the topic is closed because the issue has been identified and the fix has been already provided to MS.

So what else did you expect to get: The exact files that were mixed up, the code lines or what?

Jeez man.....

This was before the fix was published... The topic name did not at all reflect what the actual problem was just says "don't update"... It is fixed now yes.

Edited by JasonPC

19 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Jeez man.....

welcome to avsim...

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

2 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

make sure you don't have a switch bound to the stock sim Avionics switch ...  The Bravo has this in the default config on it's 7th rocker switch and this wreaks havoc on planes that do not have Avionics 🙂EDIT --- AND you found that :).. but on the alpha...

Yep...I went through both the Alpha and Bravo to disable any rocker switches for the CRJ lights, avionics, etc. Then, of course, after words I found Aerosoft forum threads where they discuss the same solutions.

Glad they confirmed what I found and, I definitely appreciate your help.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Is the CRJ generally working for everyone? Since 1.0.15, I get a CTD shortly after takeoff every single time. Both the 550 and 700. Starting in a ready for takeoff state. I removed all my scenery but it made no difference. 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

1 hour ago, odourboy said:

Is the CRJ generally working for everyone? Since 1.0.15, I get a CTD shortly after takeoff every single time. Both the 550 and 700. Starting in a ready for takeoff state. I removed all my scenery but it made no difference. 

1.0.15 is working for me. I just completed a flight from KCLE to KCLT with both SIDS and STARS. I used the CRJ 550.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

6 hours ago, odourboy said:

Check the nVidia driver topic here on AVSIM.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/611235-warning-regarding-the-new-nvidia-49709-drivers/

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

8 hours ago, odourboy said:

Yes all variants are working for me. Seems like a messed up installation for you, I'd say delete and reinstall the CRJ (make sure to also delete all "M"-files, I think someone on page 1 talked about where to find them).

7 hours ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Not using this driver, but thanks.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

5 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Yes all variants are working for me. Seems like a messed up installation for you, I'd say delete and reinstall the CRJ (make sure to also delete all "M"-files, I think someone on page 1 talked about where to find them).

I did a clean install of 1.0.15. The only 'm' files I have in the root crj directory is the manifest.json. Is that it or should there be more?