Sign in to follow this  
pmb

Paulo Ricardo: Santos Dumont / Rio de Janeiro

4 hours ago, aniiran said:

I'm pretty good at flight simulator, I never wonder if I will nail the landing but all the approaches are difficult at Santos Dumont.  I think this scenery makes it easier to land for both the 02L visual along the bridge and the crazy circle to land for 20R.  It all feels and looks more realistic.

I like RNAV W RWY 02R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nK7Wiql_Q

Edited by Emerson67
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Emerson67 said:

Almost look easy.

• Like 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

jetway do work I was just operating the radio menu wrong. It looks like the AI traffic, is wonky though. It does a weird maze and dance thing at the end of RWY 02 but eventually gets out to the runway and departs. or it does what this TAM A319 is doing and just taxis down the runway then does a spin and goes back through the maze then disappears... current AI traffic is funny.  Also, after departing they turn right and disappear into the mountains.  They also don't seem to land.. they just swoop low and then go around.  

spacer.pngThe jetways work...

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Frame rates are really good.

RNAV W RWY 02R...  interesting, that approach goes in tight over the buildings rather than out wide over the beach and bay.

Edited by aniiran
jetways work
  • Like 1

Yes,  I have bought a couple of titles he has made for fsx!

I bought things directly from him, before he sold on simmarket.  

Ive had great experiences with his projects and the quality was superb, really changed the look of Rio is fsx!

Glad to see Paulo in 2020!  Highly recommended!
Going to get my copy,

Cheers All,

RB

As an owner of all of Ricardo's FSX sceneries this is a must buy!

• Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

2 hours ago, CarlosHenriqueDutra said:

This is already my favorite airport 🥰

Mine too!

• Like 1

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

How does Paulo's version compare to TropicalSim's?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

21 minutes ago, captain420 said:

How does Paulo's version compare to TropicalSim's?

Paulo's is a million times better, more accurate, and you get more "bang for your money" since you get the whole city of Rio.  I just wish he did Sao Paulo!!!!

• Like 4

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

qAQUklz.jpg

Paulo has never produced anything that wasn't STUNNING. He has once again raised the bar with Rio. 

qXEpQRu.jpg

BZ!

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

29 minutes ago, DMullert said:

Paulo's is a million times better, more accurate, and you get more "bang for your money" since you get the whole city of Rio.  I just wish he did Sao Paulo!!!!

I didn't realize you get the city of Rio as well with the airport. That is definitely worth it! Thanks!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thank you so much for the compliments!!

Yes it has several objects (POIS) of the cities such as stadiuns, bridges, buildings etc.....

I don't know this Rio Scenery by MSScenery so I can't tell if it works or not. I preserve performance a lot.

São Paulo will be avaliable  very soon !! Waiting !!!

Any question you can be sent to the email hotmasterfsim@gmail.com I will reply with great pleasure.

Big hug to all.

And a happy 2022.

Best Regards

Paulo Ricardo .

• Like 8

Thank you so much for the compliments!!

Yes it has several objects (POIS) of the cities such as stadiuns, bridges, buildings etc.....

I don't know this Rio Scenery by MSScenery so I can't tell if it works or not. I preserve performance a lot.

São Paulo will be avaliable  very soon !! Waiting !!!

Any question you can be sent to the email hotmasterfsim@gmail.com I will reply with great pleasure.

Big hug to all.

And a happy 2022.

Best Regards

Paulo Ricardo .

Paulo Ricardo is a top scenery designer. Unmatched for Brazil sceneries, without any doubt. 

I have enjoyed many of his works for the previous Microsoft sims. His ability to render extremely detailed sceneries with such modest file sizes amazes me. 

Regarding this product, I think that Paulo and the sellers should make it clear that the package includes much more that SBRJ. The entire Rio city is modeled with its intricate downtown, web of mountains and roads, numerous beaches and countless landmarks. Truly a treat.

• Like 1