Sign in to follow this  
pmb

Paulo Ricardo: Santos Dumont / Rio de Janeiro

2 hours ago, prmp said:

Thank you so much for the compliments!!

Yes it has several objects (POIS) of the cities such as stadiuns, bridges, buildings etc.....

I don't know this Rio Scenery by MSScenery so I can't tell if it works or not. I preserve performance a lot.

São Paulo will be avaliable  very soon !! Waiting !!!

Any question you can be sent to the email hotmasterfsim@gmail.com I will reply with great pleasure.

Big hug to all.

And a happy 2022.

Best Regards

Paulo Ricardo .

YYYEAAAAHHHHH!  Bring on SaoPaulo.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

A fantastic work by Paulo Ricardo  - this SBRJ is to me on the top for the best MSFS sceneries until today! Very carefully crafted, beautiful and  very reasonably priced.

If you don´t have, please do yourself a favour and get it!   

Edmundo Azevedo

Is Simmarket the only way to get this DL?

Don't like having to manually update my Simmarket products...

Chris Camp

@prmp or anyone else who got Rio.

Are the helipads on SugerLoaf included as well as the helipads between the Lagoa and the Jóquei Clube? They were missing in the FSX version. I actually took a helicopter ride around Rio once and we departed from the pads atop SugarLoaf and was disappointed they were there in the FSX version as I wanted to try landing there.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This is a gem of a scenery addon. I only stumbled across it because of the PMDG video. And what a spectacular approach into runwy 2R! 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

16 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

O Simmarket é a única maneira de obter este DL?

Não gosto de ter que atualizar manualmente meus produtos Simmarket...

https://latavoadora.com.br/     

Paulo Ricardo's exclusive website. Be happy

• Like 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

8 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

@prmp or anyone else who got Rio.

Are the helipads on SugerLoaf included as well as the helipads between the Lagoa and the Jóquei Clube? They were missing in the FSX version. I actually took a helicopter ride around Rio once and we departed from the pads atop SugarLoaf and was disappointed they were there in the FSX version as I wanted to try landing there.

@18:30

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Hi,

Can we buy directly from Paulo website from any country? Seems a lot cheaper than Simmarket.

Pierre

Before I purchase, these are the options.  If I buy from Paulo's website it costs me equivalent $11.00 CDN (R45, Brazilian Real), or $9.00 USD. Why would I purchase from Simmarket at Euro $16.99 which equates' to $25.00 CDN? what am I missing here?

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

3 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

what am I missing here?

There's a convenience factor with having all of your purchases and unlimited downloads of them available from one location.

Simmarket may also be charging you GST. A lot of online stores are now being compelled, by a global shift in thinking, to collect the sales taxes demanded by governments, no matter where the store is located.

Failing that, Simmarket is levying their admin fee. Therefore, PR may have increased the price on Simmarket so that he receives the same amount as he would from a purchase at his own website.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

18 hours ago, Baptista said:

https://latavoadora.com.br/     

Paulo Ricardo's exclusive website. Be happy

I just checked out his site. I had no idea that he had one. I always prefer to deal directly with the seller, whenever possible, if that's their preferred method. Having said that, I'm having trouble translating the check out page.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

48 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I just checked out his site. I had no idea that he had one. I always prefer to deal directly with the seller, whenever possible, if that's their preferred method. Having said that, I'm having trouble translating the check out page.

No need to translate it,  I did and this is what I found...

Sadly any transaction you do in Brazil requires a CPF, and its a required field on the check-out form.  This is essentially a Brazilian tax ID number you (yes YOU) have to register for...as simple as sending in the form and waiting for it to be approved by the Brazilian government.  Since I do not wish to acquire a CPF, I'm gonna have to buy it from another vendor.

Wish I could buy it direct and support Paulo directly, but this requirement ends all hope of that. 😞 

If you happen to have a CPF handy, just click the buttons that look like the typical ones you would to buy something and it'll take you to checkout.  That's what I did before figuring out how to translate the page (it should be a right-click in the header and a "translate this page" option should be there)

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

No need to translate it,  I did and this is what I found...

Sadly any transaction you do in Brazil requires a CPF, and its a required field on the check-out form.  This is essentially a Brazilian tax ID number you (yes YOU) have to register for...as simple as sending in the form and waiting for it to be approved by the Brazilian government.  Since I do not wish to acquire a CPF, I'm gonna have to buy it from another vendor.

Wish I could buy it direct and support Paulo directly, but this requirement ends all hope of that. 😞 

If you happen to have a CPF handy, just click the buttons that look like the typical ones you would to buy something and it'll take you to checkout.  That's what I did before figuring out how to translate the page (it should be a right-click in the header and a "translate this page" option should be there)

Good to see you here Steve. I got it directly from Paolo. I went this route with Mega RIO for FSX. Success!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Is the Runway undulated? or Flat!

Can some one post a picture of the runway from one end.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

10 hours ago, DJJose said:

You can buy directly from Paulo, just sent him an email hotmasterfsim@gmail.com and he will help you. But to buy anything in Brazil online, you will need a CPF, which is a number to identify each person in Brazil for tax purpose, i guess is equal to a Security Number in US. To get a CPF you need to enter in the Consulate of brazil website http://boston.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/taxpayer_registry_-_cpf.xml it is a free service, just fill the form and sent the documents and the Government will sent you the CPF.