Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Pimentel

Is everyone a software pirate?

Guest jboweruk

This is true, but I've never heard Flight1 say they get taken advantage of, in fact that policy would soon end if for one nanosecond they thought they were. I respect them for it and thankfully have never had to use it.EVERYTHING in my FS installation is either paid for (about 90%) or freeware stuff. Personally I prefer the payware as in my experience (now I may be wrong here) it does seem better finished.I had the London Scenery from OSS, sorry Jeff I've since bought Visual Flight London but only because it's more up to date, it did come out after yours when all is said and done. But I do have Gatwick and have no intentions of replacing that as it's very good. I'm also looking forward to the Dornier 328 as I said and the KMCI as and when it gets released.I DON'T hold with Piracy for the reasons I've already said.

Well, now this has devolved to folks threatening to take others to court (get a grip)... anyway, enough is enough. This thread is now closed.