Sign in to follow this  
miket777

AIG AI-Manager Online Library Disapeared

Installed AIG Traffic addon about 2 weeks ag and I'm loving it.  Downloaded about 25 flightplans/liveries initially.  Today I open AI-Manger in the hopes of adding/downloading additional liveries and I don't see a database under Flightplans-Online, the list is empty.  I can see the list of installed liveries but not the online database.  I've re-logged in to AIG Forum/Alph India Group Forum/AVSIM-Library (and the show me a s being logged in) and still there's no database.  Anyone have any ideas?

Since Thursday the servers are offline. Expected return date mid Feb. I understand the hosting company (not AIG) added extra scripts without warning and then when users tried accessing data it was perceived as a bot attack and access denied.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I believe it all came down to the servers that they were using decided to use java script. And AIG doesn't want to follow that path as Java leaves open security risks

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

On 1/30/2022 at 7:33 PM, Riah069 said:

I believe it all came down to the servers that they were using decided to use java script. And AIG doesn't want to follow that path as Java leaves open security risks

You understand that JavaScript and Java are completely different languages, right?

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Nope no idea. All i saw is what he had posted at the time.

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

AIM 1.1 and AIGTC have both been updated to work with the new backend serves. You need to manually update to the latest version! Check the Forum for more information.

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I'm aware this is an old thread, but I still have this problem :S. Is that correct?

Victor Roos

1 hour ago, Victoroos said:

I'm aware this is an old thread, but I still have this problem :S. Is that correct?

You downloaded the all-new version on their website?

EDIT: And to answer your question, no, it's all good again since mid-february.

Edited by Fiorentoni