Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Nice payware performance calculator for A320-Neo

Looks interesting (thanks) - I wonder if the values it provides are accurate/useable for the FBW A32NX?

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

1 hour ago, Adamski_NZ said:

Looks interesting (thanks) - I wonder if the values it provides are accurate/useable for the FBW A32NX?

annouced awhile ago (a page back) with many responses, some comments deal with this question

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

8 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

Some of us on the team had a chance to test it. While it looked good initially (basic parameters), detailed tests revealed there's still a long way to go before it could match real-world calculations based on complex conditions.

Although it is an improvement over all the other calculators available till date, we do not recommend it as an entirely accurate one for the A32NX.

• Like 7

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

2 hours ago, sidnov said:

Some of us on the team had a chance to test it. While it looked good initially (basic parameters), detailed tests revealed there's still a long way to go before it could match real-world calculations based on complex conditions.

Although it is an improvement over all the other calculators available till date, we do not recommend it as an entirely accurate one for the A32NX.

They frame it as based on a real thing. Is it that much off? Shame.

Victor Roos

3 hours ago, sidnov said:

That‘s surprising, they made it look like it came right out of the real calculator in the real aircraft.

A few spelling errors in the first sentences already... If they can't even spell right, I doubt their calculations will be correct. 😎

Purchased this yesterday afternoon here in the UK, but as a few moments ago, still nothing received from the vendor - no download link, no response to my email stating my Paypal transaction ID, nothing.

Anyone had any success actually getting hold of this utility ?

Regards

1 hour ago, garydpoole said:

Purchased this yesterday afternoon here in the UK, but as a few moments ago, still nothing received from the vendor - no download link, no response to my email stating my Paypal transaction ID, nothing.

Regards

On the FAQ, email them or use discord.

They are very helpful on discord. The simsmart app is very good.

Paul

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

36 minutes ago, garlicbread11 said:

On the FAQ, email them or use discord.

They are very helpful on discord. The simsmart app is very good.

Paul

Thanks, but as I stated, I have already emailed them with my Paypal transaction ID. Regarding Discord, unfortunately, I don't use it. But I would have thought that email should be good enough to expect a response to..?

Regards

4 hours ago, garydpoole said:

Regards

I emailed them about 50 min after my order and got my link sent from them took a out 20 min this is the email address what I got my reply back from glenn@gsomersetsoftware.co.uk

56 minutes ago, steve 86 said:

I emailed them about 50 min after my order and got my link sent from them took a out 20 min this is the email address what I got my reply back from glenn@gsomersetsoftware.co.uk

Thanks for the alternative email address.

Good news is at least I got a reply this time, Bad news is that it was an automated reply telling me that he's not at his desk today - so no download link forthcoming.

Pretty poor service all round really...

Regards