New countries added:
- USA
- Canada
- Japan
- South Africa
- Brazil

- fixed a bug placing some erroneous cables in most countries
- better lod management, all done in compliance with Asobo's rules
(CPU limited users can still experience occasionally stutters)

- added cables missing between Fjords in Norway
- added missin pylons over the Elbe crossing near Hamburg

• Like 5

Wish we had a map where I could actually see what this addons does, you know what I mean? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 minute ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Wish we had a map where I could actually see what this addons does, you know what I mean? 

The description explains what it does. Plus there's plenty of screenshots on the addon page...

Edited by Tuskin38

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

The description explains what it does.

I know what it does. I mean locations of certain Solar Farms that it add, you know, so I can go have a look. 

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

4 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I know what it does. I mean locations of certain Solar Farms that it add, you know, so I can go have a look. 

Try Wikipedia. They usually have articles on solar fields with coordinates. For example here's a page for Canada
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photovoltaic_power_stations_in_Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_photovoltaic_power_stations

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

If you want to see powerlines and pylons, fly low and slow.  Solar farms are clearly visiible from most heights flying VFR.  The world is sow littered with these things that it's hard to miss them wherever you fly.

BTW, I find these 2 addons to be excellent for VFR, though not so much at 30k feet in a tubeliner 

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Sorry guys for misleading indication in the description,

i have updated it with actual POWERLINES coverage and SOLARFARMS coverage

(on flightsim.to The green map screenshot Is Powerlines, the Yellow sun Is SOLARFARMS)

8 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

If you Need a specific map of a included Country i can provided It to you as kml (google erath format)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I did a flight last night from KMIA to KEYW, following along the Florida Keys at 2500 ft. That was probably the most immersive flight I've had in a long time. Didn't get a screenshot, but the powerlines through the Keys really made the environment come alive.

Well done! 

• Like 3

Did you spot Puffin's T.A.R.S. site at Cudjoe Key (We Love VFR Region 2)?     The ground station has a dirigible and there is another tethered to the ground @ approx 10,000ft.

we-love-vfr-region-2-PzxVi.jpg?width=140

Also, 

Mr.Coffee's Key West Water Masks    (Fixes the missing bridges,  cleans up coastal areas like shorelines, piers and jetties.  Makes the sunken marinas visbile)

water-fix-florida-keys-florida-usa-9gISm

Mr.Coffee's Miami Dade Water Masks

water-fix-miami-miami-dade-county-florid

Bijan's Payware Islands and Boats adds boats to the Key West marinas,   and he did some tweaks to parts of the Everglades.   And this is one area where South Oak's birds are very easy to spot all along the coast.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Did you spot Puffin's T.A.R.S. site at Cudjoe Key (We Love VFR Region 2)?     The ground station has a dirigible and there is another tethered to the ground @ approx 10,000ft.

we-love-vfr-region-2-PzxVi.jpg?width=140

Also, 

Mr.Coffee's Key West Water Masks    (Fixes the missing bridges,  cleans up coastal areas like shorelines, piers and jetties.  Makes the sunken marinas visbile)

water-fix-florida-keys-florida-usa-9gISm

water-fix-miami-miami-dade-county-florid

Bijan's Payware Islands and Boats adds boats to the Key West marinas,   and he did some tweaks to parts of the Everglades.   And this is one area where South Oak's birds are very easy to spot all along the coast.

You know what? 

I was testing the Powerlines there in Florida and was flying in the Keys, than I saw that little thing up in the sky, lean the mixture and full power and finally discovered that was the TARS , great work Puff, lovely!

• Like 1

Very nice, thank you for adding the US!

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

14 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I think we should all know by now what a solar farm looks like and would imagine they are good VFR reference point.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Also, 

YES!!! I have all those addons, pretty close to how I think MSFS should look 🙂

So far I've been unable to spot any powerlines.  I droned around the Florida Keys and didn't see any.  Can someone give me a specific location to spot some powerlines so I can verify?

1 hour ago, solwell1 said:

So far I've been unable to spot any powerlines.  I droned around the Florida Keys and didn't see any.  Can someone give me a specific location to spot some powerlines so I can verify?

You can make a quick check in your Content Manager to see if the mod is actually registered properly.

sttovo posted above on a flight in the Keys, so they should be there 😉