Sign in to follow this  
NismoRR

Honda Jet coming out “very soon.”

23 hours ago, JYW said:

Interesting to see that people have gotten into AAO for the HJet and binded the throttles.  I so wish someone could get the missing AP mode assignments fixed up via AAO.   I might actually then fly this plane beyond the 2 test flights on Day 1.

All you have to do...is this:   After a successful dual engine start...physically move both throttle handles, one after the other,  quickly mid thrust, and then back down to Idle.  That will engage your joy stick or yoke assigned throttle lever, or quadrant. That's all you need to do, without any other fiddling around...

Edited by Sesquashtoo

On 6/3/2022 at 10:00 PM, james42 said:

Any news on the official tutorial flight yet? I'm sure I read somewhere there was one in the works. 

Good Quention?

Also, how is the update?

Chris Camp

3 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Good Quention?

Also, how is the update?

You don't need a tutorial or a POH to fly this beauty. Just watch a few YT videos and enjoy.

For me, the update is fine. But, so was the initial release.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

28 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

The yellow livery has a bird on the dash that is a good friend on those long flights.  😋

sp

I think they all have, guess I've seen it on other liveries.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

On 6/4/2022 at 3:17 PM, Sesquashtoo said:

All you have to do...is this:   After a successful dual engine start...physically move both throttle handles, one after the other,  quickly mid thrust, and then back down to Idle.  That will engage your joy stick or yoke assigned throttle lever, or quadrant. That's all you need to do, without any other fiddling around...

I think you quoted the wrong post, bro!  I know how to start the engines and have been offering the same advice that you gave here, to those that aren't getting throttle axis response 😄

My moan was purely about most of the AP functions not being binded to MSFS key commands.

I was just saying that, as the first AAO script has come out (for throttles), I hope someone creates a futher AAO script for the AP commands.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

On 6/4/2022 at 4:00 AM, james42 said:

Can someone explain to me how to land with ils with this aircraft ?

Edited by Aglos77
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, JYW said:

I think you quoted the wrong post, bro!  I know how to start the engines and have been offering the same advice that you gave here, to those that aren't getting throttle axis response 😄

My moan was purely about most of the AP functions not being binded to MSFS key commands.

I was just saying that, as the first AAO script has come out (for throttles), I hope someone creates a futher AAO script for the AP commands.

Gotcha! Sorry, my bad....:(

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 12:11 AM, dbw1 said:

When it is available somewhere other than marketplace then I'll buy.

I don't buy from the marketplace but I could not wait and it was seemless with this plane plus already had an update

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K