Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

I asked on their discord several times if rudder was working with xbox controller in beta builds but I was ignored. The rudder on the xbox controller has problems on every release...

• Like 2

Just now, Lucas Gomes said:

I asked on their discord several times if rudder was working with xbox controller in beta builds but I was ignored. The rudder on the xbox controller has problems on every release...

We all need to open a ticket regarding this...  otherwise only god knows when they'll fix it 

• Like 1

Enrique Vaamonde

I never considered the external app thing might mess with Xbox controls.

In that case I'm out, not that I would've been remotely capable of using it properly anyway. I just like to crawl all over digital art. 

Edited by superspud

5 minutes ago, Lucas Gomes said:

What's wrong with xbox controls? Are you saying Fenix has issues with steam input? 

Fenix runs better than the FBW and PMDG for me. Shift the displays to the integrated CPU and set it to performance. Still looks great in game.

1 minute ago, Gelrd said:

What's wrong with xbox controls? Are you saying Fenix has issues with steam input? 

I don't have MSFS via Steam, but I have set up the LT/RT trigger axis in-game for left and right rudder control respectively. 

All payware aircraft I own are able to use this mapping except the Fenix A320. I hope they support this configuration in the near future. 

Enrique Vaamonde

2 minutes ago, evaamo said:

I don't have MSFS via Steam, but I have set up the LT/RT trigger axis in-game for left and right rudder control respectively. 

All payware aircraft I own are able to use this mapping except the Fenix A320. I hope they support this configuration in the near future. 

By that logic are the sticks not working as well? Or is it only the LT/RT? 

2 minutes ago, Gelrd said:

By that logic are the sticks not working as well? Or is it only the LT/RT? 

Only LT/RT

Enrique Vaamonde

Wondering if anyone has the DC6 and the A320, how do they compare performance wise? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

It happened to ORBX a few years ago, which is why they stopped using PayPal for quite some time.

Orbx Direct website will still not accept Paypal. But Orbx Central app will accept Paypal.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

32 minutes ago, Mack84 said:

Same issue with controller here.  Hope it gets sorted.

Fenix Discord; 

We're currently diagnosing an issue with controller support, we will update you when we have more information. Thank you for your patience!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Guys, what is the proper procedure to disconnect the autopilot?

When I click it once, the aural warning sounds, and I get a red ecam warning. 

When I click it the 2nd time, it re-engages. 

Isn't that just the warning that the AP is off? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Wondering if anyone has the DC6 and the A320, how do they compare performance wise? 

It's not great on the DC-6, around 25-23fps when I move around the cockpit, on the Fenix it's never under 30 in my case

• Like 2

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

Isn't that just the warning that the AP is off? 

Well, in the other 'buses I've flown, then you click the disengage AP button on your hardware twice. Once to disengage, and the 2nd time to silence the warning. That doesn't work here, so what I end up doing is to push the master caution button on the glareshield with my mouse, and then mouse over to the CLR button infront of the throttles. It's very cumbersome in the final approach phase. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78