Sign in to follow this  
BigBuddha

Just Flight GCRR Lanzarote Released

Excellent, already the only missing airport of the Canary Islands in FS20 is El Hierro GCHI.

I bought this today and am very happy with it. The airport appears much more alive over the default and it’s a really good place to fly to now.

The installer is a bit odd and installed mine straight into the community folder rather than giving me a choice.

Only a minor point and it will split opinion but they have added an interior but the shops are all flat textures which look messy if you venture inside. If you don’t care about interiors then it won’t be a problem.

Very nice airport overall and pleased to add this at a good price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peloto said:

Excellent, already the only missing airport of the Canary Islands in FS20 is El Hierro GCHI.

Has someone done Tenerife North?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, chickster25 said:

MK Studios. Release soon, North and South in one package. That's what I read.

• Upvote 1

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

1 minute ago, DaWu said:

Fuerteventura is missing 

MK Studios has Fuerteventura.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Looks really nice! I'm a big fan of these single runway, single terminal sort of "tier two" size airports. Usually they are in great locations and perform really well.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

2 hours ago, chickster25 said:

Ah, forgot that, it is missing too.

Is this worth it over a future Lanzarote from MK-Studios? I find it hard to judge from product pictures.

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

Is this worth it over a future Lanzarote from MK-Studios? I find it hard to judge from product pictures.

Judging by the trailer and the MK Studios airports I have the Just Flight product is way more quality than MK Studios would ever hope to release...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I don’t have Lanzarote but I have MK studio‘s Fuerteventuras and I have to say I‘m not that much impressed. Maybe I‘m a bit spoiled by quality airports such as Brussels or Athens. If I were interested in Lanzarote, I wouldn‘t wait for a MK version. 

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2