Sign in to follow this  
FreeBird(Josh)

Milviz 310 SP1 pre release

1 hour ago, Rattso said:

am I alone in having this problem - both the rotating beacon & the position light switches don't seem to work for me.

Both switches change to blue on mouse over & the tool tips come up - but I can't turn them on.

Any ideas please

Works ok for me. Do you have any 310 add-on liveries installed? from flightsim.to etc. If you have, disable them and wait for updates by the modders.

nope - no added anything - just vanilla C310

Rattso

Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme D5 - intel i9-12900K(water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - Gigabyte Asorus 4090 waterforce - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Thrustmaster Warthog - Honeycombe Bravo quadrant - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - MFG Crosswind - Samsung Oddesy Ark - G9 49" monitor

Has the Milvis C310 been updated yet ?

I read somewhere that was to be this weekend ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

Has the Milvis C310 been updated yet ?

I read somewhere that was to be this weekend ?

The beta is currently available on the link provided by the OP. I downloaded and installed it, but have not had the time to test. I'll be doing that today.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

So far it's working nicely. Thanks for the Air Force Livery.

Has anyone tested the AP? Don't forget to remove the KAP mod like I did. LOL

• Like 1

First test flight from KCLT - 2NCO.

I had to add a lot of power on final.

Just awesome!

Screenshot-200.pngScreenshot-202.pngScreenshot-203.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nighthwk said:

By popular request, we have delayed the rollout of SP1 to add a second CDI source. 

https://imgur.com/a/sOlthLE

I had to go back to the released version because the AP was behaving badly.

Just now, CFIJose said:

I had to go back to the released version because the AP was behaving badly.

What was the issue? I'll see if we can replicate it and get it fixed before the official release. 

Just now, Nighthwk said:

What was the issue? I'll see if we can replicate it and get it fixed before the official release. 

It would not properly use vertical navigation. Let's say I was level at 6500, then ATC instructed me to decent to 4000. After I entered the new altitude, I tried by pressing the down button and it would just drop the nose and decent at 3000 fpm. Sometimes I pressed up or down buttons on the AP and nothing happened.

With  v1 and the AP mod the AP worked perfectly. Even the FD (the way the plane behaved on lift off and while landing felt better in the initial release.

I was afraid that this could happen to v1 after an update.

Try it without the mod please.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, Nighthwk said:

By popular request, we have delayed the rollout of SP1 to add a second CDI source. 

https://imgur.com/a/sOlthLE

OOOOOOOOH! Thanks so much for this! 🤩

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Nighthwk said:

The AP pitch engagement is discussed on the Milviz support forum.

Bert

1 hour ago, CFIJose said:

It would not properly use vertical navigation. Let's say I was level at 6500, then ATC instructed me to decent to 4000. After I entered the new altitude, I tried by pressing the down button and it would just drop the nose and decent at 3000 fpm. Sometimes I pressed up or down buttons on the AP and nothing happened.

I am having this issue as well, no 310 mods installed.

Edited by kiwikat

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png