Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Updated EFB in FBW320 Experimental

34 minutes ago, VBHB said:

No. When we getting proper VNAV?

When its ready. Did you pay for the product? Did you even donate? something tells me you didn't

42 minutes ago, VBHB said:

No. When we getting proper VNAV?

I do not know if I (and maybe others) do understand you correctly about what you mean exactly with "proper" VNAV.

No harm. But thats the reason why I respond.

There is already a "VNAV" implemented but surely not as good (complete?) compared to FSLabs or FENIX, just to name some others here.

But the FBW VNAV is very good usable and in its current state a really good status and as far as I know they are still working on this.

I like what I am seeing and improvement is probably and hopefully underway.

BUT as this isn´t a VNAV topic.....The FBW EFB is a really nice, extremely good looking, well working, functionable, full of features EFB, which even some other payware products can learn from.

THANKS @Watsi and the whole team behind this!

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Folks, let's not feed the troll. If they want something called a "proper VNAV", they are most welcome to start contributing fixes to the A32NX, and they might as well contact the FMS manufacturers to improve logic in systems that calculate managed descent parameters IRL to make it more accurate. Like we've mentioned this plenty of times before, we work based on feedback from type-rated pilots, engineers, and information from documentation, not other simulator add-ons.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

The improvements to the current VNAV implementation will be seen on experimental, where it will have thorough testing before release. Some of those features include CDA, Flap Pseudo Waypoints, and more, and we'll try and replicate the inaccuracies of those systems as seen in the real bus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

On 7/18/2022 at 10:10 AM, peloto said:

Great, hope all this in the stable version to extrapolate it to the Headwind A330-300 Neo.

Any update or hint of when will be possible to have terrain and weather again in the screens?

A330-900 I meant.

Edited by peloto

Excellent, really well done to the team.  I continue to look forward to the EFB providing take off data with specific flex temps, something I think they are working on.  Good job.

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K