Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

Learjet 35A for MSFS

I am hoping this will be as good or better than Flysimware's Learjet 35A in P3D.

Learjet 35A for MSFS - YouTube

• Like 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

7 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

I am hoping this will be as good or better than Flysimware's Learjet 35A in P3D.

Learjet 35A for MSFS - YouTube

Interesting, pretty sure FSW are working on theirs as well. To be better than their P3D version would be a hard push though.. .. .. 

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

36 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Interesting, pretty sure FSW are working on theirs as well. To be better than their P3D version would be a hard push though.. .. .. 

Yeah. I suppose FSW will be more motivated now. Competition is good for consumers. Unfortunately, not so good for developers. It'll be an anxiety producing situation for them trying to outwit the competition with questions such as: when do I release my version (should I wait until the other dev releases theirs)? At what price? Same target audience?

• Upvote 2

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

55 minutes ago, bofhlusr said:

Yeah. I suppose FSW will be more motivated now. Competition is good for consumers. Unfortunately, not so good for developers. It'll be an anxiety producing situation for them trying to outwit the competition with questions such as: when do I release my version (should I wait until the other dev releases theirs)? At what price? Same target audience?

More competition, but a LOT more customers as well. FSW have just knocked it out of the park with their C414, but guess their Lear will be out after that one.

Would expect FSW to bring compatibility with both GTN's to the party, along with potentially their own FMS which is available on the P3D version now. Not sure of the feature set of this new one.

G

Edit: MTN FLY version is going to be freeware ??

Edited by Gazzareth

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Yup my expectations are pretty high of the Learjet 35A after experiencing their marvelous C414.

I'll most likely end up with both Learjet 35A products.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Having flown the Lear 35 IRL, I am not impressed by what I see in the video.  Cockpit is not right.  Wish Flysimware would bring their P3D Lear to MSFS.  With that UNS-1 update, it was a fantastic model in P3D and pretty close to what I remember flying IRL

• Like 2

We are getting super close to beta. We are doing something similar to the 414 for panel layouts. GNS530 and GTN750's. No UNS this time around. The demand did not exist.

We have right now 200 electrical circuits and over 200 lights. We plan to release with no working circuit breakers but since we did go with a full realistic electrical system we have the option to add those later. I find most will never want to play with circuit breakers since you need failure logic to make this worth it. But that does not mean you should not create the circuits that exist. We also now have 3 batteries. So there is a working backup battery in case you do drain the main batteries. You will get around 30 minutes for standby with limited gauges.

This time around the pilot and the copilot can control lights based on their actual side of the panel. You can leave the brightness where you like them and it get saved for every flight. The entire plane got updated poly count to increase quality. Updated UV's and textures to give it the bling MSFS deserves and overall more realism throughout the project.

Feel free to ask questions. 

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 13

Where is my credit card...................

I want it now!

• Like 1

Great news, I remember this one taking off like a rocket in P3D, looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Flysimware said:

No UNS this time around. The demand did not exist.

That’s kind of a bummer… do you mean that the expansion for the P3D version didn’t sell enough?

1 hour ago, chapstick said:

That’s kind of a bummer… do you mean that the expansion for the P3D version didn’t sell enough?

Exactly. GTN750 is what most simmers use these days.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

Exactly. GTN750 is what most simmers use these days.

as @chapstick says that's a real pity and isn't really what i want to be buying myself 😞

Edited by Matchstick

Pictures of the VC please. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

as @chapstick says that's a real pity and isn't really what i want to be buying myself 😞

Is it money or the navigation type of gauge? We have a GNS530 and PMS50 also has a freeware version of his GTN750 and it's a very nice piece of software that is free. :biggrin: