Sign in to follow this  
F1Fan

LatinVFR - Airbus A319 | Microsoft Flight Simulator Trailer

How about a "higher resolution" Miami (wanta buy) and/or new Latin American destinations...

Darryl

Interesting to see an airliner coming from a scenery developer. Wonder what the system depth is like?

I really gotta ask them why they made this when,there is the Fenix A320,or the included A320 with MSFS this seems pointless....

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Too many Airbuses. The a319-a321 range is overcrowded. Will stick with the free FBW A320. Does what I need it to do.

They had quite a few issues with the A321.  I spent some time on thier forums discussing various issues, Ricardo and Ian were very receptive and fixed the majority of the issues and are dedicated to improvement.   I know that many of the issues that plauged the A321 will be learned from with this A319.  

The A321 actually became a great plane with the modding communities FBW cockpit integration and all the fixes that plauged the plane at the start.

At least, thats what I am hoping.  

Why aren't they making scenery... because airplanes sell more.  No mystery there.

44 minutes ago, z06z33 said:

I really gotta ask them why they made this when,there is the Fenix A320,or the included A320 with MSFS this seems pointless....

Marketplace and for X-Box. Fenix can't be sold there and the  A320 in the MP is a neo. The LVFR A319 will be just like the A321 they brought out, rubbish. I hope the xbox users and the MP buyers stop supporting these types of developers that tries to make a quick buck selling something based off of default Asobo Neo with a different Model over the cover, maybe they will learn a lesson and go back to doing things they are somewhat good at, Scenery.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

It would have been better for them to do something long haul. we have plenty of short haul equipment. I would love to see a A350-1000

Peter Osborn

39 minutes ago, CapnOz said:

It would have been better for them to do something long haul. we have plenty of short haul equipment. I would love to see a A350-1000

I agree, the A350-1000 is a great looking plane!

Darryl

2 hours ago, aniiran said:

They had quite a few issues with the A321.  I spent some time on thier forums discussing various issues, Ricardo and Ian were very receptive and fixed the majority of the issues and are dedicated to improvement.   I know that many of the issues that plauged the A321 will be learned from with this A319.  

The A321 actually became a great plane with the modding communities FBW cockpit integration and all the fixes that plauged the plane at the start.

At least, thats what I am hoping.  

Why aren't they making scenery... because airplanes sell more.  No mystery there.

edit disregard I found the mod on flightsim.to

Edited by environmental_ice

I used to be on XBox. It got downright discouraging after a while of seeing release after release come out for PC, but not XBox. I'm on PC now, and yes, I have the BAE 146, Fenix, and basically all the PMDG so far. But if I was still on XBox, there just wouldn't be that choice. Yes, WASM is supposedly coming with SU11. The problem is, Jorg said it works, but its clunky, so they delayed it. Testing is done on a PC using an XBox emulator. So truthfully, who knows if it will work on real XBox's when released. And who knows if the planes will work even with WASM on XBox. So I get it. On XBox you have the A320 Neo, you have the 747 and possibly 787 if you did premium deluxe, and you have Concord. Thats it. So LVFR came out with the A321 which used pretty much the same cockpit as the A320 default, but thats because they are pretty much the same. Now they are releasing the A319 with more modeling internally. This isn't meant for PC. Its meant for XBox users. Not because they wouldn't love a PMDG. Trust me, the community would love it. But right now, the choice isn't there.

So chances are, LVFR was probably working on this well before the Anniversary edition was announced. They put time into this. Let them release it to their market that they are aiming at. You don't have to buy it. They aren't putting out a plane that has the totally wrong cockpit to it like some other developers do. And guess what, this actually flies, unlike one plane that I can think of.

If you are looking for high fidelity then this isn't it. It is a step above the sim's base A320 Neo. It has passengers. It has crew. It has atmosphere. Again, something PC users take for granted. You can run FS Realistic or PACX or a number of addons to get atmosphere. XBox users, they don't have that option. This gives that to them.

There are some planes and some developers out there that do deserve comdemnation for their tactics. In this case, LVFR doesn't deserve it. They are legitimately providing something to the XBox platform that XBox users don't have yet. I'm sure if WASM works well, this will be the last of these planes aimed at XBox.

7 hours ago, z06z33 said:

Xbox I would say.

People using that platform will buy it because there is little else at the moment in regards to airliners in the marketplace for them.

• Like 1

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html