Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

The holy grail...

18 hours ago, B777ER said:

How do you not get that OLED flicker that GSync is infamous for? I run the same TV as you but in dark scenes I get this flicker that when you Google it is apparently well known issue with OLED and GSync. I had to turn GSync off as it is too distracting for me. I run MSFS in HDR so not sure if you do or not? I can tell you after seeing what HDR does to the sim, there is no way I’ll ever go back to SDR.

I have the same issue with Dell Alienware AW3423DW.When G-sync is enabled there is a flickering mostly on night flights. Only solution so far is to disable G-sync. 

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition