Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Hare

KSEA Seattle–Tacoma International Airport

5 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Did anyone actually buy this thing?

I cant find any reviews so far. 

I do want a SEA but I want it to be worth it as well. 

Thoughts? 

The airport is well optimized. FPS is no different from default. The buildings look great too. Minor inaccuracies dissolve in the overall volume of the work done. After a couple of updates SEA will be perfect.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, AeroMaster12 said:

Bit the bullet now that statics are gone. Studying the AFCAD and... welp... the AFCAD for parking could use some more work. The following gate assignments are missing or are duplicates:

Missing: A6, A7, A10, B13, Q7, D6, D11, N2, N3, N5, N10, N15, N18, N20, S3, S5
Duplicate coded (one instance represents a two different gates per occurrence): B3, B6, B7, C15

Other nitpick - Runway signs are duplicated and listed in the wrong order (34R-16L) copied on both sides of the runway; other side should have said (16L-34R)

I plan on flying the route in the sim tomorrow to see how it looks; only voicing concerns based on the AFCAD. Since KSEA is my home airport, I'm likely to be more scrupulous to minor details 😛

I mentioned it to the developer on discord.

• Like 1

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Just to follow up with my previous feedback, I think the airport is well done and is a significant improvement from Asobo's handcrafted version. Performance is about the same as Asobo's, maybe even marginally better. Having the terminal design is a nice touch, and using this scenery brings the airport up-to-date with today's architecture (S->A gate sky bridge and new N. Satellite terminal). I'm very happy with the purchase, even though the price is a bit higher than the average asking price. I'm hoping the devs take feedback into consideration with future updates; I'm pleased with their quick response to removing statics

@pilotter , thanks for doing so! I separately provided Orbx with the gate assignments down to specific gates, and they should be handing that off to the devs. Additionally, I left some extra feedback in the #feedback channel of the Orbx Discord. If you're in communication directly with the devs, would you be willing to include my further feedback to them? We can chat offline if you're not on their server

• Like 2

It's my home airport as well, and I'm pretty pleased with it overall.  It looks and performs as expected, and 22 bucks ain't bad at all.  Glad they got the static thing sorted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/3/2022 at 10:55 AM, pilotter said:

I mentioned it to the developer on discord.

It looks like the developer has exactly fulfilled your wishes.))

Now the traffic airlines are in their places.

Change Log_V_1.2

added Gates A6, A7, N2, N3, N5, N10, N15, N20, S3, S5.
removed duplicate gates B3, B6, B7, C15
applied airlines codes to each gates (now our KSEA fully working with FSTL Live traffic)
added missing prefix “N” on Parking numbers on tarmac

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Flying-Hare said:

It looks like the developer has exactly fulfilled your wishes.))

Now the traffic airlines are in their places.

Change Log_V_1.2

added Gates A6, A7, N2, N3, N5, N10, N15, N20, S3, S5.
removed duplicate gates B3, B6, B7, C15
applied airlines codes to each gates (now our KSEA fully working with FSTL Live traffic)
added missing prefix “N” on Parking numbers on tarmac

Applying airline codes to the gates has become a big selling point for me. There is no reason why developers can't include this in their research for the airport. I would probably add less than an hour to the development time.

The airport looks good and airline codes got me off the fence. Now I'm ready to buy.

Richard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

yep, this is a big thumbs up for the developer!! 

• Like 1

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

I will buy it when it goes on sale, right now price is a bit steep.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

just about to get this one(on orbx) - anyone now do u need to delete the asobo version ?

17 minutes ago, mac44 said:

anyone now do u need to delete the asobo version

Yes. 

ok thanks assume it is easily searchable when your in MSFS or is it contained in one of the addon sections?

also how does the payware version work with the latest version of FS Traffic? (sometimes I get issue with static aircraft when I use it with payware airports?)