Sign in to follow this  
lupedelupe

Got Friends PZL Wilga discussion

She reminds me of an insect, albeit a beautiful one. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Official Wilga 35/80 Series Update:
Version 1.0.2.

First and foremost, our entire team would like to thank everyone for your dedication and support throughout this release. We are humbled by all the review videos, kind words, and love for the project!

We know this update is rather fast after Version 1.0.1., however we hope that our dedication to fix your reported issues before the Holiday Season will be appreciated by those who plan to enjoy some flying with their down time.

From the entire team of Got Friends, thank you so much for a wonderful year! We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We will see you all in 2023 with more fantastic announcements, updates, and events!

d700ee88566e6ed4fd000c32c65db1aca6b6e5f3

Textures & 3D Model:

Added New G-WILG Livery (All 8 Variants)

Adjusted Triple Gauge Needle (Oil/Fuel) Textures

Adjusted Interior Rivets on Shell/Frame

Adjusted Interior of D-EWHE Livery

Fixed Spelling on Polish Decals (Including Flap Handle)

Added New Oil Blowout Texture to Windshield

Flight Model & Realism:

Adjusted Spark Shower Logic with SU11 Compatibility

Fine-Tuned Landing Gear Cushion/Compression

Fixed Performance Data at Menu Selection

Fixed De-Ice System and Cabin-Heat (Windshield De-Ice) Lever

Added Oil Pressure Failures to Realism

Added Slow Oil/CHT Cooling to Realism

Added Permanent Engine Damage (Repeated Mistreatment) on Realism

Added More Yoke Vibration

Thermodynamics Updated: Slower Oil Temperature Increase & Decrease

Improved Pitch Trim Behavior (Easier to Trim)

Further Refined Ground Handling

Propeller Allows Windmill Restarts Above 80kts

Additional Fixes:

Gyro Switch Runway and Apron States Fixed

Fine-Tuned Loose Item (Bank/Pitch/G-Forces) Behaviors

Adjust Towplane Launch Behaivors (G-BUNC)

Updated Flight Manual to Version 1.0.2.

Updated Manifest to Version 1.0.2.

You will all be receiving an email shortly with the Update Information! Thank you!

• Like 7

Amazing that this was initially going to be Marketplace only and it's already on 1.0.2. when it is yet to even appear on the Marketplace.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

3 hours ago, St Mawgan said:

Amazing that this was initially going to be Marketplace only and it's already on 1.0.2. when it is yet to even appear on the Marketplace.  

It's why I avoid buying via Marketplace if I can possibly help it.

I suspect the quality of this aircraft will ensure great sales - without the need to sell via Marketplace.

• Like 2

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Yep, the marketplace is where projects go to die.  The induction process was temporarily halted a few weeks ago,  and even when it wasn't halted,  it was 3-4 weeks behind 3rd party devs.

And that doesn't even mention updates,   which take forever.

• Like 1

Lets not sidetrack with yet another marketplace discussion. The advantages and problems with the marketplace are well known.

The Wilga was originally meant to be a marketplace exclusive but for some reason (probably the huge delay in processing for marketplace) the devs revised that and released direct first. Apparently it was submitted for marketplace as well some weeks ago but MS are dragging the chain.

Regardless of where you buy it looks exceptional.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Upvote 1

For fellow MSFS addicts LOL

Flying over LA in a sim

image.png?width=2235&height=1257

Flying over LA IRL

IMG_4437.jpg?width=1676&height=1257

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

9 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

It's why I avoid buying via Marketplace if I can possibly help it.

I suspect the quality of this aircraft will ensure great sales - without the need to sell via Marketplace.

Me too unless it is a great product not available elsewhere like the Vision Jet or the Sting. But I do feel sorry for the XBox users who can see the rest of us enjoying this aircraft with no idea how long it will be before they can join us. 

• Like 1

Hopefully this plane comes out on the Marketplace soon, I'm really tempted to buy it from the developer. I find with all the addons I have now and buying them from multiple sources it is a nightmare trying to keep all of them up to date, I hate like heck giving anything to Microsoft but the reality is I've got too much already from multiple sources, it is impossible to keep them up to date.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

4 hours ago, Daytona125 said:

Hopefully this plane comes out on the Marketplace soon, I'm really tempted to buy it from the developer. I find with all the addons I have now and buying them from multiple sources it is a nightmare trying to keep all of them up to date, I hate like heck giving anything to Microsoft but the reality is I've got too much already from multiple sources, it is impossible to keep them up to date.

The marketplace helps fund continued development so don't feel too bad. I'm the same way. Buy from marketplace just to make everything simple. Yeah, you have to wait a bit longer, but still plenty to do meanwhile. Patience is a virtue.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 4:26 PM, sd_flyer said:

For fellow MSFS addicts LOL

Flying over LA in a sim

Flying over LA IRL

MSFS is so dark at night over urban areas. American cities look more like Soviet cities trying to conserve power.

Edited by s0cks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, s0cks said:

MSFS is so dark at night over urban areas. American cities look more like Soviet cities trying to conserve power.

Don't confuse camera sensor  high uses high exposure and low aperture with human eyes! IRL LA light not that bright. MSFS is actually brighter than it is in RW

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, s0cks said:

Buy from marketplace just to make everything simple.

Orbx is a good alternative. Simple automatic updates with Orbx Central without all the marketplace issues (slow updates, nerfed addons, no itemised receipt, etc etc )

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Don't confuse camera sensor  high uses high exposure and low aperture with human eyes! IRL LA light not that bright. MSFS is actually brighter than it is in RW

Maybe. Cities in general just seem too dark to me, especially the skyscrapers.

3 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Orbx is a good alternative. Simple automatic updates with Orbx Central without all the marketplace issues (slow updates, nerfed addons, no itemised receipt, etc etc )

True, but Orbx doesn't have everything the marketplace does. Each to their own.