Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

AAO revolution: B:Vars and StreamDeck plus

Sorry if it sounds a bit over the top.
But from my point of view, the new AAO version 2.80 is a little revolution.
With its StreamDeck plugin version 14.15 it supports now the StreamDeck PLUS and B:Vars natively.

That means, no need for B:Vars hooks which have been a real pity to script and install.
Now, the B:Vars act as every other variable also.

I have uploaded a complete reworked TBM profile now, supporting StreamDeck XL and PLUS

tbmlppus1.jpg

tbmlppus2.jpg

tbmlppus5.jpg

tbmlppus6.jpg

Big thanks to Oliver, the developer of AAO!!!

• Like 10

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Sorry if it sounds a bit over the top.
But from my point of view, the new AAO version 2.80 is a little revolution.
With its StreamDeck plugin version 14.15 it supports now the StreamDeck PLUS and B:Vars natively.

That means, no need for B:Vars hooks which have been a real pity to script and install.
Now, the B:Vars act as every other variable also.

I have uploaded a complete reworked TBM profile now, supporting StreamDeck XL and PLUS

tbmlppus1.jpg

tbmlppus2.jpg

tbmlppus5.jpg

tbmlppus6.jpg

Big thanks to Oliver, the developer of AAO!!!

And big thanks to you Guenseli for all your profiles, thanks to you my Vr Mcp Combo works great with Msfs!

• Like 3

Great work Guenseli. Much appreciated.

BTW, Is AAO 2.80 out yet?
I purchased it via Justflight, and the download there is still V2.70.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

@guenseli any plans to make a Streamdeck profile for the recently released FlightFX SF50 Vision Jet?

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

41 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

BTW, Is AAO 2.80 out yet?

not on all shops, they need some time it seems. But they have the new version according to Oliver

13 minutes ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

any plans to make a Streamdeck profile for the recently released FlightFX SF50 Vision Jet?

Currently not. I have much to much to do to fix, update and improve my current profiles.
But I'm meanwhile a bit curious as it gets so much praise.
However, it is "just another jet" ... hmm ... will think about - but not this year 😉

Guenter Steiner

32 minutes ago, guenseli said:

not on all shops, they need some time it seems. But they have the new version according to Oliver

Currently not. I have much to much to do to fix, update and improve my current profiles.
But I'm meanwhile a bit curious as it gets so much praise.
However, it is "just another jet" ... hmm ... will think about - but not this year 😉

How did you learn AOO? My head goes in a spin when reading the manual. I watch some YouTube vids and can learn a few things. But when the next weekend come I have free I have forgotten what I learn. How did you do it?

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

@guenseli I would  also like to thank you for all you do with your streamdeck profiles, a massive game changer for me.

Please accept a virtual medal 😁

• Like 1

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

10 minutes ago, reecemj said:

How did you do it?

I make scripts (for FSUIPC, LINDA) for way more then a decade now.
AAO was tough at first, not because it is complicated, just because it is different then FSUIC (and better and more powerful)
RPN scripting was really hard at first, but now, after nearly two years, it slowly begins to get easier 😉 (the scripting, not the use of AAO. That is easy once you get a little bit into it)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner

Hi Guenseli, in your new profiles you talk about deleting the BVAR hook from Axis and Ohs. Whilst I remember creating the hook in the past I can't remember what I did or how to undo it, could you expand on how to do that?

And thanks for the great profiles.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shannyla said:

Hi Guenseli, in your new profiles you talk about deleting the BVAR hook from Axis and Ohs. Whilst I remember creating the hook in the past I can't remember what I did or how to undo it, could you expand on how to do that?

And thanks for the great profiles.

Just delete it in AAO menu. I think it is under extras.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

AAO has been the biggest game changer for me in the hobby, since buying my first TrackIR, in 2004.

If you're someone who just cannot abide fiddly mouse clicks in cockpits, or you are a hardware user of any variation, it is just the most powerful, comprehensive utility available.

And aside from Lorby's magic in creating this tool (and overcoming barriers like B:Vars), it's thanks to a small number of script experts like @guenseli that us AAO users get so much more enjoyment and satisfaction from the hobby.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

If AAO would support the VRInsight MCP V1, i would gladly switch to it.

@Guenseli, you've helped to get the V2 implemented. Would it be a lot of work to get V1 implemented?

And thank you for all the work you've put into Linda and AAO.

Kind Regards,
André

I’m still hoping @guenseli gets the itch to do the Honda jet with MCP2. Fingers crossed for that one day.

Eric