Sign in to follow this  
kmax59

Envplus is released

Hello guys,

I'm delighted to let you know that Envplus is finally released for P3D 😃
You can get it on SimMarket with a discount during the first week if you are one of our loyal customers 🙂 : https://secure.simmarket.com/toga-projects-envplus-p3d.phtml

If you need to learn more about it I can only recommend to check this article on our blog: https://www.togaprojects.com/post/envplus-focus-on-new-features

Enjoy guys !

• Like 3

Maxime
TOGA projects

Discount for only 1 week for loyal customers? 

Loyalty is loyalty, why would it/should it have a time limit placed upon it?

• Like 1

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

3 minutes ago, verbal said:

Discount for only 1 week for loyal customers? 

Loyalty is loyalty, why would it/should it have a time limit placed upon it?

The final price actually already takes loyalty into account: it is an extension for the already existing Envproducts so if you get Envplus, you necessarily already have one of our products. The current 1 week discount is an additional release/Christmas discount 🙂

• Like 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

spacer.png

I will do a test flight tomorrow but it looks good.

• Like 1

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

19 minutes ago, Juliet Alpha said:

spacer.png

I will do a test flight tomorrow but it looks good.

Thanks 😀

Please don’t hesitate to give us your feedback as more enhancement will come in 2023 

Enjoy !

• Like 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

1 hour ago, CO2Neutral said:

Does this require the original ENV products be purchased/installed first?

Yes it's an extension, not standalone. Need one of the other two, Envtex or Envshade.

Edited by Nocturnal
  • Upvote 1

Exactly, Noctural is right. For now, it's highly advised to have Envshade alongside Envplus as most of its features are focused on enhancing Envshade.

Maxime
TOGA projects

First of all thank you very much for the product !

I immediately got and installed envplus after being very satisfied with all TOGA products :-)

But now my stupid question:

How can I tell now exactly that everything is working properly and the installation has worked ?

I was also very satisfied so far (ENVTEX,ENVSHADE,ENVSOUND) - how do I recognize the improvement now ?

At first glance I really can't see anything new - 'volmetric clouds on' unfortunately looks as terrible as ever !
And with 'volmetric clouds off' I don't see any distinctive difference to before ?
(...Is only a short first impression though...)

regards

ggerolamo

• Like 2

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

15 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

First of all thank you very much for the product !

I immediately got and installed envplus after being very satisfied with all TOGA products 🙂

But now my stupid question:

How can I tell now exactly that everything is working properly and the installation has worked ?

I was also very satisfied so far (ENVTEX,ENVSHADE,ENVSOUND) - how do I recognize the improvement now ?

At first glance I really can't see anything new - 'volmetric clouds on' unfortunately looks as terrible as ever !
And with 'volmetric clouds off' I don't see any distinctive difference to before ?
(...Is only a short first impression though...)

regards

ggerolamo

Hi there, 

Thank you very much for your purchase 🙂

Normally the difference is pretty visible, especially with EA and volumetric clouds ON. I was about to ask if you clicked on "Apply to sim" in Envdir but as you're already a user of Envshade, you already know that 🙂
What you can do to quickly check it works properly is to change the values and compare the results with screenshots, or you can even put an unrealistic high value in "HDR tint", if your sim becomes all blue then it works as expected. (This feature allows to add a blue filter to EA, or a sepia effect to legacy mode)

Don't forget you don't need to restart your sim, you can reload the shaders on the fly by just assigning a hotkey in P3D as explained here : https://www.togaprojects.com/faq

If you want to try the settings of the official video, here they are: 
Aucune description disponible.

Edited by kmax59
  • Like 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

thank you for this new product 😀

I just installed it and it looks fantastic. I especially like, that I can have overcast conditions without the sun shining through the clouds or fog layers 👍 it looks so much more realistic now.

7 minutes ago, kmax59 said:

Don't forget you don't need to restart your sim, you can reload the shaders on the fly by just assigning a hotkey in P3D as explained here : https://www.togaprojects.com/faq

thanks for that info, completely forgot about that 😅

• Like 1

Dominik

12 minutes ago, kmax59 said:

Hi there, 

Thank you very much for your purchase 🙂

Normally the difference is pretty visible, especially with EA and volumetric clouds ON. I was about to ask if you clicked on "Apply to sim" in Envdir but as you're already a user of Envshade, you already know that 🙂
What you can do to quickly check it works properly is to change the values and compare the results with screenshots, or you can even put an unrealistic high value in "HDR tint", if your sim becomes all blue then it works as expected. (This feature allows to add a blue filter to EA, or a sepia effect to legacy mode)

If you want to try the settings of the official video, here they are: 
Aucune description disponible.

Great, thanks a lot....will try everything out and take a little more time for it asap :-)

• Like 1

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Swiss2259 said:

thank you for this new product 😀

I just installed it and it looks fantastic. I especially like, that I can have overcast conditions without the sun shining through the clouds or fog layers 👍 it looks so much more realistic now.

thanks for that info, completely forgot about that 😅

Thank you very much 🙂

Yes the sun not bleeding through clouds and fog is definitely a game changer. At first when reading it you don't realize you needed it for so long 😄

Edited by kmax59

Maxime
TOGA projects

Here are some small pictures taken with envshade and envplus

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4

Manuel TRAMARD

CPU:  Intel i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz | GPU: GeForce RTX 4080  | OS: Win11 Pro 64bit | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64 Go 4 x 16 Go DDR4-2600  | SSD: Samsung MVMe 2 To | Monitor:LG 4K "  | Resolution: 4096x2160  | Additional Hardware: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick&Quadrant&Addons  | Sims: P3D v5.3, MSFS

Looks nice.  I’m not big into tweaking settings. Will this automatically enhance things? 

Thanks

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS