Sign in to follow this  
cchiozza

I am an word not allowed AGAIN!! FS2CREW B737

Every time time I buy a FS2CREW product I get burned. Bought the B737 and of course it does not function....again. Getting a WASM error and no direction on to correct...again. Yes I am an word not allowed. Their pathetic DISCORD (who came up with this????) is useless....Again....WASM works fine for FSFO no problem but have issues with it as well. yes smoking MADDDD

Chris Chiozza

I thought they would accept refunds or returns? They refund your money and turn off the license. ? 

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Grow up. 

They have a great Discord and Bryan (owner) provides great support...always has. 

Go to the forum and send them a ticket, he will help you, lose the attitude too. 

I use the B737 FS2Crew product for MSFS and its bullet proof. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

14 minutes ago, flyhalf said:

I thought they would accept refunds or returns? They refund your money and turn off the license. ? 

23 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

Every time time I buy a FS2CREW product I get burned. Bought the B737 and of course it does not function....again. Getting a WASM error and no direction on to correct...again. Yes I am an word not allowed. Their pathetic DISCORD (who came up with this????) is useless....Again....WASM works fine for FSFO no problem but have issues with it as well. yes smoking MADDDD

Have  you updated  the  msfs737    thru the  pmdg  op  centre  would  be  the  fist place  to start with  and  than  follow  the  faq's   that  are  supplied  with the pdf

https://forum.fs2crew.com/

this  forum  will close in  30  days  or  less  now  than its  discord  if  you  want  to  send  a support  ticket in

Once you get  used  to  discord  you will wonder  what all the  fuss  is  all about

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Have  you updated  the  msfs737    thru the  pmdg  op  centre  would  be  the  fist place  to start with  and  than  follow  the  faq's   that  are  supplied  with the pdf

https://forum.fs2crew.com/

this  forum  will close in  30  days  or  less  now  than its  discord  if  you  want  to  send  a support  ticket in

Once you get  used  to  discord  you will wonder  what all the  fuss  is  all about

Yes its updated, Thanks

Chris Chiozza

52 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

Every time time I buy a FS2CREW product I get burned. 

Makes one wonder why you keep coming back then?

spacer.png

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

6 minutes ago, verbal said:

Makes one wonder why you keep coming back then?

spacer.png

Obvious answer is.....I think it would change? You DO see the error correct?? Not making it up...

Edited by cchiozza

Chris Chiozza

I personally gave up on using a co-pilot back in P3D.  More fun to do it all myself.  

• Like 1

Hmm, I used Discord yesterday for an issue I had and Bryan was available and responded in minutes. I understand the frustration when you have technical issues, but coming in guns blazing does not serve you well if you are looking for assistance. Did you attempt to use Discord to ask your question? Did you send a question through the form on their website?

• Like 2

- Aaron

10 minutes ago, slait said:

Hmm, I used Discord yesterday for an issue I had and Bryan was available and responded in minutes. I understand the frustration when you have technical issues, but coming in guns blazing does not serve you well if you are looking for assistance. Did you attempt to use Discord to ask your question? Did you send a question through the form on their website?

I get an error there too. I need to research that. That is why I am so frustrated. Bryan already responded to my email. But he said dont move folders which I don't. But running through what he said to try.

Chris Chiozza

Bryan did remote into my machine and was not able to figure it out. He did discover that some folders were moved outside of the community folder which I did not do. I have no idea why. Going to start from scratch and reinstall MSFS. 

Chris Chiozza

No matter the product, going to Discord, one of the most poorly designed apps on earth, to get support, is a hard no from me.  (I'm aware these guys also have a forum)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Langeveldt said:

(I'm aware these guys also have a forum)

Yeah, well... they are going to close it down in favor of that pathetic piece of non-software called Discord.

Edited by bvdboomen
  • Like 1

I use FS2Crew for the FBW 320, for PMDGs 737 as well as their RAAS. I can confirm that all three work absolutely flawless for months now. I had a little issue with the PMDG version at first but as said earlier you will get any help you might need in their discord channel from both the Devs and the community.

Maybe just get over your anger, join their DC and start getting some help. You'll enjoy FS2C in no time.

Best regards

Edited by ThomseN_inc
typo
  • Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11