Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

PMDG 737 in the Marketplace

It looks like the PMDG B737 has been made available for sale through the in-sim Marketplace. That seems like a significant milestone in the development of MSFS.

It will be interesting to see how/whether this version differs in functionality from that available directly from the vendor.

• Like 4

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

45 minutes ago, jrw4 said:

It looks like the PMDG B737 has been made available for sale through the in-sim Marketplace. That seems like a significant milestone in the development of MSFS.

It will be interesting to see how/whether this version differs in functionality from that available directly from the vendor.

About to find out. See if the liveries are compatible with the standard installers.

Yep compatible liveries. No operation centre tho. So any ptp files wont extract.

Edited by 40track

You just need to download the Ops Center from PMDG directly. This was posted on their forums:

The Market place version is the same as the one from our store. The only difference the Market place version does not isntall the Operations Center. User needs to install it from our site.

• Like 3

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

23 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

You just need to download the Ops Center from PMDG directly. This was posted on their forums:

Awesome. Thanks for that.

Does this mean the -900 is ready for release 😁

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Where's the trailer? lol

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

4 hours ago, MarkW said:

Stuff like this is great for MSFS, it keeps the revenue flowing to MS/Asobo and that keeps investment in the sim going. 

This maybe true if it released for the Xbox too. Most people that already wanted the 737 on P.C. probably already purchased it.

7 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

This maybe true if it released for the Xbox too. Most people that already wanted the 737 on P.C. probably already purchased it.

I am not so sure, it is such a big market there are many users that may not even know you can purchase 3PD produducts outside of the Marketplace.

• Like 3

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Just 2 days after my estimations. Good for a late birthday present to myself 😁. Just gotta check the price in ARS.

Even better when my GF says she'll be going out with the girls 😁😁

Edited by Luis Hernandez

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

23 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

It’s not available on Xbox yet due to WASM issues but they’re expected to be fixed in SU 12 in March I think? So likely on Xbox after that. 

it will be interesting to see how many console users want it.

I think initially Jorge etc thought the game on Xbox would lead to people getting into it on game pass and then getting a PC but it seems more like there’s loads of people happy just to kick back on the sofa and play it on Xbox now and also willing to buy more complex aircraft. 

23 minutes ago, MarkW said:

I am not so sure, it is such a big market there are many users that may not even know you can purchase 3PD produducts outside of the Marketplace.

Plus also if you buy anything on marketplace you get it on PC and Xbox but if you get it from the vendor it’s only on PC. Might not be a big  issue for many but on Xbox you’ve got things like cloud gaming now where you can also play the game on a tablet when/if you’re traveling etc 

Good to see the the Xbox folk getting decent aircraft at last. hopefully the flood gates open, and most of what has been developed for PC becomes available to them... Remember the more that buy into the sim, the better for all in time.

Got my wires crossed, please ignore

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Good to see the the Xbox folk getting decent aircraft at last. hopefully the flood gates open, and most of what has been developed for PC becomes available to them... Remember the more that buy into the sim, the better for all in time.

It was released on the marketplace for PC, not Xbox. 

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU