Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

0x87E10BC6 error when starting

3 minutes ago, Roy Warren said:

My guess is that the servers are overloaded with the downloading of the New Zealand world update.  It's already February 23rd in that part of the world.

Overload? There are only 12 people living in New Zealand. 😉

• Like 2

Haha I don't even want to download the New Zealand update! Oh well, I was going to look at buying a new aircraft. I guess I'll save my money, which should please the missus!

12 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Overload? There are only 12 people living in New Zealand. 😉

Add in the 12 more in Australia

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, shaunmartin said:

Haha I don't even want to download the New Zealand update! Oh well, I was going to look at buying a new aircraft. I guess I'll save my money, which should please the missus!

I cannot buy from marketplace It keeps saying another transastion is pending and help desk says there is nothing but keep getting the same message every time I try and buy

This is the second time recently that a server problem has happened on a national holiday in Japan. Coincidence? I think not…

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

15 minutes ago, bd515 said:

Where do you go to update the xbox app??

I dont think that will help - it didnt for me (there wasnt any update)....

Im getting this as well. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, Roy Warren said:

My guess is that the servers are overloaded with the downloading of the New Zealand world update.  It's already February 23rd in that part of the world.

Nope, it's not live down here yet.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

As of 8:37 Eastern Time, issue remains.

Case: Corsair 4000D Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI CPU: Intel i9-13900K GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080TI
Memory: 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 SSD: Dual 1TB Samsung M.2 980 Pro PS: Corsair RM1000x

Amazon Prime down for me as well. Is AWS borked today?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I'm getting it too 😞

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo