Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Status of Fulcrum and Orders

At this stage what Fulcrum are doing is fraud. They have taken money and done a runner. If you won’t communicate after several attempts to do so what other conclusion could people who have handed over money think in this situation. This behaviour cannot be defended in any way. I’ve requested a refund and heard nothing. Now I have no throttle and no money for a replacement.

Trust has gone.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sling said:

At this stage what Fulcrum are doing is fraud

No, not a fraud by any means. Just a good guy overtaken by events and being way out of his depth. He was/is an honourable man. The are loads of stories of people complaining a switch stopped working and he immediately sends them a new yoke...To America no less! Think of the cost of doing that. Frauds don't do that.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just purchased a thrustmater throttle on ebay and kissed £400+ goodbye as used pay pal back in Nov well over the 180 days ! Never know may get lucky and a present turns up.

On 9/5/2023 at 11:02 PM, mrcultureshock said:

I placed my order for the throttle last November and paid using PayPal. I don't believe I can get my money back anymore. It's a shame. It didn't have to come to this. Chris should've been more open with us. We could've helped them. Oh well. 

On 9/9/2023 at 4:40 AM, Ron Attwood said:

No, not a fraud by any means. Just a good guy overtaken by events and being way out of his depth. He was/is an honourable man. The are loads of stories of people complaining a switch stopped working and he immediately sends them a new yoke...To America no less! Think of the cost of doing that. Frauds don't do that.

So it’s honourable to take my money and not answer my attempts at communication and fail to give me the refund I requested. Your only as good as your last game as the saying goes. You’ll notice I said At this stage. He’s still got a website up taking orders for christ sake and that’s fraud. It wasn’t originally but it is now. Communicate with us and honour those that have requested refunds if the intention is to continue on and maintain any honour that is left.

5 hours ago, Sling said:

He’s still got a website up taking orders for christ sake

He's not taking orders. Everything is marked as 'Out of Stock'

12 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

He's not taking orders. Everything is marked as 'Out of Stock'

Ok, fair enough that has been stopped now it seems. Doesn’t make me feel any better about someone that refuses to communicate and either return money or supply the product. As I said previously this behaviour cannot be defended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's all been said a million times before. As far as I can see, Fulcrum is over. Life goes on.

I fell for it also. I pre-ordered the throttles almost a year ago. I can't charge back. He might be closed but I bet he retired too. I'll never buy overseas direct again.

Dwight Heyer

On 9/8/2023 at 6:40 AM, Warthog64 said:

Anybody out there have experience with Yoko?

I own YOKO+ and have had it for over two years without the slightest problem, it is extremely smooth and build like a tank.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I got my yoke in January this year. It had an issue and Chris replaced it. The next yoke had an issue with the magnetic sensor, it had become loose. I fixed it with Chris’s instructions and it has been rock solid. The thing is built like a tank. 

I am saddened to hear that they have been unable to deliver more yokes, and he has gone silent. I hope he is okay, this seems very unlike him or totally opposite the way I was able to message with him about the replacement yoke and the small repair. He was very helpful and responsive. I hope he will be able to return to the scene and regain the lost trust of some customers and make newer versions. Also the 737 model. 

Tero

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PPL(A)

Brunner yoke any one ! With feed back , not cheap but in production and order off the shelf !

Had a quick look at the Brunner website. They are right in the ‘money is no object’ category. I guess I’ll stick with my now unsupported Fulcrum One yoke for as long as it continues to function.

What has happened to Fulcrum Sim is a sad story. I feel for Chris but  also for those customers with unfulfilled orders who have lost money.   

Edited by Snowy55
Spelling
  • Like 1

i7-11700k, ASUS TUF RTX 4080, Varjo Aero, Virpil/TM/HC/VKB and Fulcrum Yoke.