Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

True or false, Avsim experts?

22 hours ago, dmwalker said:

So, whom do you trust? I think the only folks left are the scientists.

Most of them are "paid" by government funding...they say what they are told to say or they don't get the funding. I think people would discover more if they STOPPED investigating UFOs and STARTED investigating the witnesses.

Edited by Will273

21 hours ago, dmwalker said:

You don't see your own like button when you are logged in unless someone has "liked" you. You should be able to see it when you are logged off.

Oh ok....thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by Will273

On 7/8/2023 at 6:08 AM, stans said:

Cosmic flatulence... is that what causes solar wind? 😂

Cosmic flatulence was first thought to come from Uranus but further studies have shown that is can be emanated from any Black Hole in the universe. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 7/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, martin-w said:

Everything seems off to be honest. Multiple crashed alien ships. Dead alien bodies. Secret government bodes working outside the law and tracking down crashed alien spaceships, like something from a science fiction show, secret deals with aliens, killing people to cover it up. Its either a mind-blowingly weird world we know live in or its a pile of doggy poo designed to distract from something else. Or some of it is partially true and the rest exaggeration.  

Sorry for the long gap...life....

I think the claims being made are pretty wild, but they're starting to pile up.

There seems to be a disconnect where people think some things won't be that easy to hide, but if you just take a look at how stories play out in the media, you'll see how shallow and inaccurate reporting can be....if they bother to report a story at all. My "expertise" is aviation and I've been waiting my entire life to see an aviation-related story covered factually, without spin or sensationalism, in the mainstream media (lost hope a while ago). 

It often seems to take a dedicated investigative journalist taking years to dig into a story, then a bit of luck to get it covered publicly. 

I can fathom a scenario where, because this stuff has been so deeply compartmentalized for so long, nobody has the full picture anymore and there will be claims that will be almost impossible to verify.

DB

1 hour ago, DaviiB said:

Sorry for the long gap...life....

I think the claims being made are pretty wild, but they're starting to pile up.

There seems to be a disconnect where people think some things won't be that easy to hide, but if you just take a look at how stories play out in the media, you'll see how shallow and inaccurate reporting can be....if they bother to report a story at all. My "expertise" is aviation and I've been waiting my entire life to see an aviation-related story covered factually, without spin or sensationalism, in the mainstream media (lost hope a while ago). 

It often seems to take a dedicated investigative journalist taking years to dig into a story, then a bit of luck to get it covered publicly. 

I can fathom a scenario where, because this stuff has been so deeply compartmentalized for so long, nobody has the full picture anymore and there will be claims that will be almost impossible to verify.

DB

Makes me wonder why all these UFOs only seem to show themselves to a certain select group of people and never a crowded area where many can see and would be video recorded with cell phones but no...that has never happened....it's only those secret select individuals that have the luck to witness a UFO...not to mention most UFOs only come out at night...BOO!

According to this guy, the Pentagon called witnesses and said don't testify. 0:30. 

Edited by martin-w

53 minutes ago, martin-w said:

According to this guy, the Pentagon called witnesses and said don't testify. 0:30. 

Oh yes...there's something going on alright. One side against the other...the believers and non-believers going at it...sure seems real doesn't it...even have Rep Burchett to talk about it. The stage is set and the actors are in place...the perfect distraction...how could anyone not believe it? It's in the news and media so it must be true right? Politicians and the media wouldn't lie to you or make up things that aren't true would they?

1 hour ago, Will273 said:

how could anyone not believe it?

What I believe, is that something unusual has been going on for a very long time, since the second world war and prior. What that "something" is we don't know. It may be some kind of psychological phenomenon, misidentification, deliberate distraction, top secret tech, or any number of possibilities but what we must do is keep and open mind to the possibility of "alien visitation", not because its likely but because there's a non-zero chance of it being true. If its true that the Pentagon has been discouraging witnesses from speaking, then clearly there's something to hide.

Below is a great rundown on how the scientific community views this and what constitutes scientific evidence. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, martin-w said:

What I believe, is that something unusual has been going on for a very long time, since the second world war and prior. What that "something" is we don't know. It may be some kind of psychological phenomenon, misidentification, deliberate distraction, top secret tech, or any number of possibilities but what we must do is keep and open mind to the possibility of "alien visitation", not because its likely but because there's a non-zero chance of it being true. If its true that the Pentagon has been discouraging witnesses from speaking, then clearly there's something to hide.

Below is a great rundown on how the scientific community views this and what constitutes scientific evidence. 

It's interesting "something" has been going on for a very long time and yet we still don't know anything more now than we did when this first started. You'd think "something" would have been found..."something" everyone could see and touch but after all these years we still have nothing. Also why does the Pentagon only tell "some" people not to talk yet allows others to talk or are those the "special" people...the "chosen few" who are told not to talk...the credible people...but the other "everyday" people like us are allowed to talk...you know...the ones we see in the news who say they saw one....they can talk but those others...the special select few aren't allowed...why would that be? There's more to this than UFOs...actually UFOs have nothing to do with anything....it's all about distraction...getting people to believe this or that when this or that doesn't exist...they are misleading people...mind control for lack of a better word...like trying to get a herd mentality in order to control the masses. How much of the media and government do you believe...how much do you trust what they tell you?

I'm not sure what to believe about UFOs. I think there's a possibility that they're alien spacecraft, but I also think it's possible that they're some other type of advanced technology. I think the government is probably not sure either, which is why they're being so secretive

2 hours ago, Will273 said:

It's interesting "something" has been going on for a very long time and yet we still don't know anything more now than we did when this first started. You'd think "something" would have been found..."something" everyone could see and touch but after all these years we still have nothing.

That's the nature of a mystery.

So for example, I'm sure you've seen videos with David Fravor and Alex Dietrich interviewed, so what's your explanation for their encounter?

Also why does the Pentagon only tell "some" people not to talk yet allows others to talk or are those the "special" people...the "chosen few" who are told not to talk...the credible people...but the other "everyday" people like us are allowed to talk.

The people they are telling not to talk are those that its claimed had first hand experience of the  program Grusch talked about. Everyday people like us are allowed to talk because we don't have access to secret programs and classified stuff. What we say means nothing.

.actually UFOs have nothing to do with anything....it's all about distraction

That's one of the possible explanations.

1 hour ago, moodiefr said:

I think the government is probably not sure either, which is why they're being so secretive

Many suspect that. Many suspect that this whole notion of disclosure won't happen, because the governments of the world are just as clueless as us. 

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

That's the nature of a mystery.

So for example, I'm sure you've seen videos with David Fravor and Alex Dietrich interviewed, so what's your explanation for their encounter?

The people they are telling not to talk are those that its claimed had first hand experience of the  program Grusch talked about. Everyday people like us are allowed to talk because we don't have access to secret programs and classified stuff. What we say means nothing.

That's one of the possible explanations.

Both of those guys are as mysterious as the UFOs they witnessed. The only thing we know about them is they say they saw something...no one has a clue what they're into and thier political status. Alex Dietrich's UFO tic tak video.... a Chinese video platform...really? I'm supposed to believe that? Am sure there are plenty of sheep in America and around the world that do believe it which is very sad...people believing anything told to them without an ounce of proof...as long as it comes from the media or government...it must be true...oh how gullible we are indeed!!! Start looking at these witnesses....investigate them...forget the UFOs....investigate them and find out what they're up to....do some background checks on them and see what agendas they're trying to push...are they secretly involved in some global network like some Climate Change Organization, The World Health Organization, Politics, etc? I looked and couldn't find anything...not even a crumb...nothing...which is a big red flag to me. Why are they so mysterious...are they hiding something? I've done research on people before and found they supported organizations I wasn't aware of and led me to believe they weren't exactly what they wanted people to believe they were...they did have a hidden agenda. Not saying these witnesses are the same but I'd need more background info on them before I start beliveing anything they say without having any proof. If you start doing your own research you might find these people and their agendas are more mysterious than the UFOs they want you to believe in.

Edited by Will273
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Will273 said:

Am sure there are plenty of sheep in America and around the world that do believe it

Edited by charliearon
embed video

Dugald Walker