Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

True or false, Avsim experts?

1 hour ago, Will273 said:

Both of those guys are as mysterious as the UFOs they witnessed. The only thing we know about them is they say they saw something...no one has a clue what they're into and thier political status. Alex Dietrich's UFO tic tak video.... a Chinese video platform...really?

Huh.... Dietrich is female, not a "guy" and no,  she did not generate a video. And yes, we know plenty about them. There were FOUR people that witnessed the incident, two in each F18. In addition, the radar operators on the Princeton tracked the object, along with numerous objects in preceding days. You don't seem to know anything about the 2004 tic tac incident. It was nothing to do with a Chinese video platform. 

Am sure there are plenty of sheep in America and around the world that do believe it which is very sad...people believing anything told to them without an ounce of proof

Huh... the Nimitz encounter was a real incident, confirmed by the Pentagon. We have ATFLIR footage of the object taken after Fravor's encounter by Chad Underwood. You should learn something about the incident before commenting me thinks. 

Start looking at these witnesses....investigate them

Commander David Fravor was the commander of the Black Aces, a highly experienced Top Gun trained Commander. His service record is available for all to peruse. Same for Dietrich, she went on to be a very successful F18 pilot. You need to learn about the incident before you can comment really. the Pentagon will be fully versed in terms of their backgrounds. 

are they secretly involved in some global network like some Climate Change Organization

🤣 What's that got to do with the 2004 tic tac UFO encounter, witnessed by an experienced, well respected, Top Gun trained commander?

We know the 2004 tic tac incident happened, because there were four pilots involved in the incident, a fifth that filmed it with his ATFLIR pod, radar operators on the Princeton, plus others involved on the Nimitz and the Pentagon have confirmed it really happened. What I'm asking you, is to tell us what you think the object was they saw, a hypothesis? 

Edited by martin-w

16 hours ago, martin-w said:

Huh.... Dietrich is female, not a "guy" and no,  she did not generate a video. And yes, we know plenty about them. There were FOUR people that witnessed the incident, two in each F18. In addition, the radar operators on the Princeton tracked the object, along with numerous objects in preceding days. You don't seem to know anything about the 2004 tic tac incident. It was nothing to do with a Chinese video platform. 

Huh... the Nimitz encounter was a real incident, confirmed by the Pentagon. We have ATFLIR footage of the object taken after Fravor's encounter by Chad Underwood. You should learn something about the incident before commenting me thinks. 

Commander David Fravor was the commander of the Black Aces, a highly experienced Top Gun trained Commander. His service record is available for all to peruse. Same for Dietrich, she went on to be a very successful F18 pilot. You need to learn about the incident before you can comment really. the Pentagon will be fully versed in terms of their backgrounds. 

🤣 What's that got to do with the 2004 tic tac UFO encounter, witnessed by an experienced, well respected, Top Gun trained commander?

We know the 2004 tic tac incident happened, because there were four pilots involved in the incident, a fifth that filmed it with his ATFLIR pod, radar operators on the Princeton, plus others involved on the Nimitz and the Pentagon have confirmed it really happened. What I'm asking you, is to tell us what you think the object was they saw, a hypothesis? 

To me the ATFLIR pod is just film grab from a video game or simulation and it looks like tik tak or whatever the Chinese platform is. Yes there's information about these peoples past but what are they into TODAY. As for the Nimitz and Pentagon...both are a room filled with smoke and mirrors and the Navy and Pentagon have both gone totally WOKE to the Public...in order to feed the sheep. Ah yes...four more witnesses...just what we need...like we don't have enough as it is. As for the ATFLIR...I've seen plenty of videos from C-130 Hercules and Gunship simulations and games that look identical to the footage from that ATFLIR.

Do you really believe aliens contacted the Military  and if so how...in person or by telephone? Isn't it the Military that has all the information on these UFOs and aliens..what would they want to hide...do they think people would go insane if they found out UFOs were real and they're trying to protect us because they have our wellbeing in mind and we're to stupid to handle that sort of information...we are sheep you know.

Sorry...I was wrong if I called Dietrich a guy...I'll call them pilots from here on in...again way to much smoke and mirrors for me...someone needs to put a big fan in the room and blow it out. Find out what these pilots are into TODAY...they're politics and agendas...I tried but found nothing probably because I don't have Top Secret Clearence. I'm not upset with what you're saying so if I come across like a smart-word not allowed I don't mean to...sometimes it's hard to get a point across in a forum without sounding offensive....sorry.

45 minutes ago, Will273 said:

To me the ATFLIR pod is just film grab from a video game or simulation and it looks like tik tak or whatever the Chinese platform is.

What! 😲 It's real ATFLIR footage, confirmed to be real by the Pentagon. It was declassified and released thanks to the work of Elizondo and Chris Mellon. Its also been confirmed to be genuine by numerous flight pilots. This is quite frustrating because you know nothing about the incidents you are trying to debate.

50 minutes ago, Will273 said:

Do you really believe aliens contacted the Military  and if so how...in person or by telephone?

Have you read my replies? I don't believe anything of the sort. Read my previous comments.

51 minutes ago, Will273 said:

Find out what these pilots are into TODAY...they're politics and agendas

🙄 These are genuine incidents confirmed to be genuine by the Pentagon and shown by the Pentagon in the previous Congressional hearings. Now if you want to suggest that there's a huge conspiracy at play and the Pentagon have recruited numerous fighter pilots and radar operators to all lie, be my guest, but again... this is official ATFLIR footage NOT a game. You would also have to take into consideration that there are numerous other incidents, like the similar incident that occurred in 2015, where numerous objects were seen during the entire exercise. 

The incidents being reported by the US Navy and Navy aviators are real, what they represent, we don't yet know, but research is obviously a good idea.

43 minutes ago, martin-w said:

What! 😲 It's real ATFLIR footage, confirmed to be real by the Pentagon. It was declassified and released thanks to the work of Elizondo and Chris Mellon. Its also been confirmed to be genuine by numerous flight pilots. This is quite frustrating because you know nothing about the incidents you are trying to debate.

Have you read my replies? I don't believe anything of the sort. Read my previous comments.

🙄 These are genuine incidents confirmed to be genuine by the Pentagon and shown by the Pentagon in the previous Congressional hearings. Now if you want to suggest that there's a huge conspiracy at play and the Pentagon have recruited numerous fighter pilots and radar operators to all lie, be my guest, but again... this is official ATFLIR footage NOT a game. You would also have to take into consideration that there are numerous other incidents, like the similar incident that occurred in 2015, where numerous objects were seen during the entire exercise. 

The incidents being reported by the US Navy and Navy aviators are real, what they represent, we don't yet know, but research is obviously a good idea.

Why would the Pentagon "confirm" something to the public that they want kept secret...you said the Pentagon is telling people not to talk yet they can't keep their mouths shut...tell me how that works. In case you didn't know Senator Schumer is a snake in the grass and all these TV shows you watch this stuff on are all run by Communists. The guy that owns FOX news also owns CNN...let that sink in. All this makes as much sense as the Cocaine found in the White House and they have closed the investigation because they can't find who it belonged to...it's to complex and involved for them to figure out...they just can't do it...it's beyond what they are capable of doing even with all state of the art video cameras. Now...if you believe that then of course you'll believe in UFOs, aliens and everything the government and media tell you...none of it makes sense so naturally everyone will believe it...there's a reason people might be called "sheep".

28 minutes ago, Will273 said:

Why would the Pentagon "confirm" something to the public that they want kept secret..

I recall they had already snuck out. Don't think they had any choice once they were in the wild. 

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room: https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents.

you said the Pentagon is telling people not to talk

That's nothing to do with the Nimitz incident. Its the claims of Grusch, the witnesses backing up his story, that its claimed have been told not to speak. That's the claim anyway, whether its true we don't know.

all these TV shows you watch this stuff on are all run by Communists.

Huh... you have no idea what TV show's I watch. "This stuff" has been on all manner of TV networks. 

Now...if you believe that then of course you'll believe in UFOs, aliens and everything the government and media tell you

Of course I believe in UFO's, it means UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects. Everybody sees things they can't identify, doesn't mean its aliens. What I believe, is what I previously said, that there's a mysterious phenomenon at play that should be investigated. In fact this phenomenon has been going on since the second world war and before. 

Edited by martin-w

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

I recall they had already snuck out. Don't think they had any choice once they were in the wild. 

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/

That's nothing to do with the Nimitz incident. Its the claims of Grusch, the witnesses backing up his story, that its claimed have been told not to speak. That's the claim anyway, whether its true we don't know.

Huh... you have no idea what TV show's I watch. "This stuff" has been on all manner of TV networks. 

Of course I believe in UFO's, it means UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects. Everybody sees things they can't identify, doesn't mean its aliens. What I believe, is what I previously said, that there's a mysterious phenomenon at play that should be investigated. In fact this phenomenon has been going on since the second world war and before. 

The stuff has been on all manner of TV networks...let's take a closer look at that..."all manner of TV networks"...HINT: They're all involved...TV is used to spread information and disinformation...depending on who's in charge and who's running the show. TV is global...the TV media works with all governments and most all governments are gearing up for the New World Order and the World Health Organization in order to have a One World Government controlling the whole World...notice how everything around the world has become a global issue like climate change, covid, UFOs, etc. the last few years? Notice how all governments are trying to go digital...they want everything digital...your health information, your money and bank accounts, everything about you and everything you own they want it digital...where you have no control over it but they do...they own you and you will have no say so about it. Once they own everything you do they will own you too. They are closing down retail stores to where everything is bought online with credit cards...money will become a thing of the past and the new money will be digital which Biden and others are pushing through as we speak...I saw and read a document from the White House recently that said exactly that...Biden is moving forward toward a global digital currency. 

This is the garbage and poison that all TV networks are about including UFOs. I'm mentioning all this because it plays a part of what you're seeing on TV, the media and the government...the UFO stuff is a distraction from what they're really trying to do...take your attention away from the One World Government and digital currency, etc. All of this is going on behind th scenes...in the meantime pay attention to all the UFO stuff in the news...that's what they want you to see and look at. Then one morning you'll wake up and you'll have no money in the bank...it's all been converted into digital currency and you'll need to register with such and such organization to get more information...in the meatime you'll be given tickets for food and clothing and an allowance for rent and transportation provided you live in a 15 minute city.

Sounds crazy huh...this guy is nuts! Say want you want but it's all true...proof and evidence is everywhere for all to see...but the catch is you have to use common sense...if that even exists anymore...connect the dots and prove me wrong. The proof is there for what I'm saying...not so much for UFOs.

The Nimitz and witnesses...oh boy more witnesses...just what we need. As far as the Pentagon walking out on that...how conventient for them.

I'll also add that Biden recently passed a new law that states that anyone spreading misinformation or saying negative things that go against the government online on the internet will be physically tracked down by law enforcement and punished...it's called censorship.

Edited by Will273

3 hours ago, martin-w said:

I'll just say I have my doubts about what comes from the Pentagon and Congress...the media will only be allowed to air what fits their agenda. All this stuff I mention is much bigger and more vast than you realize...it's global...governments and media around the world all work together for a One World Government...they're all in on it...it's the same people spread out around the world to cover the whole planet...again connect the dots and see how it all fits together so nicely.

12 minutes ago, Will273 said:

again connect the dots and see how it all fits together so nicely

No, it doesn't but these are topics which, I believe, we don't discuss here.

I suppose you and I are both sheep but belonging to two different flocks.

Edited by dmwalker

Dugald Walker

2 hours ago, dmwalker said:

No, it doesn't but these are topics which, I believe, we don't discuss here.

I suppose you and I are both sheep but belonging to two different flocks.

Now you know what a different Paradigm looks like....

I think the answer is there are MANY agendas at play here. It would explain the contradicting information and actors out there. We've said this before..."The Government" is not one homogenous entity with one agenda. Neither is the DoD / Pentagon / Navy / Air Force / Media etc.

It's not possible to get that many people and organizations together and not have some conflicting ideas and agendas happening.  Not to say there aren't some suspicious "themes" showing up everywhere, but there is no chance it's "everybody". <<That would be the ultimate conspiracy theory and would require way more than aliens to pull off.

Perhaps we're all correct to some degree

DB

3 hours ago, Will273 said:

Yes...it does and yea I get it about the subject matter but it's hard to talk about one without talking about the other. I mean like...the White House cocaine thing...you really believe they don't know and can't find out who the coke belongs to?

What was discovered is that there is at least one area that the cameras do not cover. Where the alleged cocaine was found is located in this particular blind spot. That's the major impediment to identifying who was responsible for planting the coke...

There also were no fingerprints on the plastic bag, so there's no help there either!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Any more talk which delves into politics will not be a good thing for the posters! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

19 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Any more talk which delves into politics will; not be a good thing for the posters!

I'm so ashamed; I should have known better. Also, thanks for embedding my Handel. I keep forgetting how because it seems to come up only once a year.

Dugald Walker

14 hours ago, n4gix said:

What was discovered is that there is at least one area that the cameras do not cover. Where the alleged cocaine was found is located in this particular blind spot. That's the major impediment to identifying who was responsible for planting the coke...

There also were no fingerprints on the plastic bag, so there's no help there either!

How convenient and all this information is coming from where?😉

15 hours ago, DaviiB said:

Now you know what a different Paradigm looks like....

I think the answer is there are MANY agendas at play here. It would explain the contradicting information and actors out there. We've said this before..."The Government" is not one homogenous entity with one agenda. Neither is the DoD / Pentagon / Navy / Air Force / Media etc.

It's not possible to get that many people and organizations together and not have some conflicting ideas and agendas happening.  Not to say there aren't some suspicious "themes" showing up everywhere, but there is no chance it's "everybody". <<That would be the ultimate conspiracy theory and would require way more than aliens to pull off.

Perhaps we're all correct to some degree

DB

The Government isn't one homogenous entity...YET....but it is working and heading in that direction. It is very possible to get that many people and organizations together and it is happening as we speak...it's everywhere. You've heard of The World Health Organization and everything linked to it...The New World Order...One World and other names like that...see how many countries are connected to those names. The G7 Summit for instance...just read that Japan is the only country in that group that is not going along with same sex marriages like the other countries are but in time I'm sure they will change thier minds....that's just scratching the surface. This New World Order is being slowly massaged into every government...it''s so silky smooth and slow you don't even notice it...until it's there. I see things happening in one country then expanding into others...things happening in Europe slowly start happening in the USA and other countries and before you know it's spead like a wildfire and can't be put out. How things are measured in Europe using kilometers per hour instead of MPH are slowly coming into the USA...liters instead of lbs and ounces...metrics and other things. Socialized Medicine is another thing...nothing wrong with it for Europe as long as it stays in Europe but it's not...it's being pushed down our throats in America...see how all this works and how it's turning into The New World Order...One World Government...anything and everything that's labeled Global is another stepping stone for that.

I'm sorry for going off on a rant...there's alot of bad things happening in America that many aren't aware of...it's hard to sit in silence.