Sign in to follow this  
Aglos77

Tolis Airbus

Hi all

Hello

First sorry for my bad english

I have fenix for mfs but I am currently using xplane much more. Compared to fenix in terms of depth of systems and realism where is the a320 of Tolis ?

I would also like to know the same about the a340.

Thank you very much !

And the a340 ?

Thanks

Edited by Aglos77

I don't own the Fenix but from what I've heard the Toliss is much better represented in terms of systems and of course flight model. Fenix has better default sounds.

I was interested to get the Fenix but that's what I've read from people that own both.

• Like 1

Setup: RX6800 | 5800X3D + B450 | 32GB 3200MHz | X-Plane 12

Fenix is more detailed, systems wise, with more ATA chapters being modelled, an EFB about to receive an update with v2 of the Fenix A320 that lacks nothing from the one in the Toliss, and with fine tuned flight and overall physics modelling for the upcoming v2 too.

This is an outdated list of failures ( as of 2021-07-12 ) FailureList (fenixsim.com)

This a description of the detail in various systems modelling Fenix Simulations

OTOH, IMO the Toliss offers a better flight dynamics model because it is based in a flight simulator with better flight dynamics than MFS, but also because of the talent of the developer.

The Toliss also has a very good "State Save" function that allows you to save your configuration easily with all of the required parameters in order to be able to continue from there at any time. This is a very important feature.

I do not own the 320 for XP12, so I can't compare to the Fenix 320, and my opinion here is based in my experience with the 319.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

On 6/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, bogdansrb said:

I don't own the Fenix but from what I've heard the Toliss is much better represented in terms of systems and of course flight model. Fenix has better default sounds.

I was interested to get the Fenix but that's what I've read from people that own both.

I really like the tolis 320 neo.  doesnt look as good as the fenix, but i prefer it system wise.

I found in the last 20 years of this hobby theres very few addons that can do a proper managed descent/vnav.  The fenix cant I always find myself too high, and it slides all over the place,  but the tolis can 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 3

14ppkc-6.png

I don't have Fenix but Toliss 320 can cover like 70% of recurrent training drill in my company (TBC I don't work on A320 in my company, but have access to docs for it then). those won't cover a mostly minor stuff and can be supplement by a different system failure as it's also usually done in actual training.

Better than FSL then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C2615 said:

I don't have Fenix but Toliss 320 can cover like 70% of recurrent training drill in my company (TBC I don't work on A320 in my company, but have access to docs for it then). those won't cover a mostly minor stuff and can be supplement by a different system failure as it's also usually done in actual training.

Better than FSL then.

I imagine your company's OPC doesn't involve crosswind landings then 😁

14ppkc-6.png

I have both the Fenix and Toliss A320neo. The Toliss is an excellent product and you won't be disappointed it. It's very simmer friendly with waypoint warp and panel states. 

My main issue with the Fenix is no pause, no warp, only 2X time compression. Otherwise, there are no features I miss in the Fenix.

• Like 2