Sign in to follow this  
PAZFLOR31

FSHUD 1.3.103

12 hours ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

New trial flight with Fenix A320, FSLTL, FSHUD, payware addons at departure and arrival.

The flight was: LFPG 09R LGL5G LGL A5 NTS R14 NORMI A5 XAMAX XAMA9A LPPT 02

LFPG was nicely populated with both static and active aircrafts.

Taxi when well (no runway crossings though, so unable to check), ATC followed me without a hitch

Take off clearance went well.

Step climb through FL190, FL210 to my Cruise level 360 went well.

Cruise boringly ok.

Received my expected arrival 30 NM before TOD, which is really a nice touch from FSHUD.

Upon announcing my readiness for descent I was requested to descend to FL140.

Shortly after being cleared for the STAR, Center transferred me to approach.

Approach made me descend to 4000' as per STAR altitude restriction, and finally I caught the ILS LOC, my copilot announced "Established on localizer"

Got my clearance to land with the required wind parameters, and here I am at Gate 107 with GSX having taken care of logistics, stretching my legs after an absolutely perfect FSHUD-1.3.103 beta monitored flight.

10 over 10.

My flight within Argentina, the other day, went equally as smooth.

Only my previously flight in Oceania area was like a travel in the twilight zone.

So I guess that there must be some mapping (?) issues in some areas of the planet.

I would say that FSHUD is really onto something good. I'll stick to it.

You should get a job with FShud as a PR spokesmen, or maybe you are there already. 😉

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

During my last flight in the Vision Jet FSHud was on a vector spree again... I flew into ENML via the DEKE3L STAR. When I reached the final leg from KOXOL to BEDUT (end of the STAR and also the IAF) my plane flew that leg in a perfectly straight line (31.8 nm, course 224). FSHud nevertheless thought it would be a good idea to help me a bit. I took note of the vectors it gave me (and which I obviously ignored).

Turn left heading 224 (FSHud had that one right and should have stopped right there!)
Turn left heading 210
Turn left heading 205
Turn right heading 226
Turn right heading 231
Turn right heading 236
Turn right heading 242
Turn right heading 247
Turn right heading 256

All useless vectors while flying the straight line perfectly (thanks to me ignoring all vectors).

After this my plane my plane automatically flew the approach. No problems at all but FSHud decided to help me some more.

Turn left heading 163
Turn left heading 158
Turn left heading 153
Turn left heading 121
Turn left heading 110
Turn left heading 101
Turn left heading 095
Turn left heading 088
Turn left heading 082

And all that within maybe a minute or two and completely unneeded because I flew the approach perfectly, just like the STAR.

Curious to see how B-ATC will do this. 😉

That over-vectoring is exactly what I’m also complaining about in all my recent flights. 

12 minutes ago, tup61 said:

During my last flight in the Vision Jet FSHud was on a vector spree again... I flew into ENML via the DEKE3L STAR. When I reached the final leg from KOXOL to BEDUT (end of the STAR and also the IAF) my plane flew that leg in a perfectly straight line (31.8 nm, course 224). FSHud nevertheless thought it would be a good idea to help me a bit. I took note of the vectors it gave me (and which I obviously ignored).

Turn left heading 224 (FSHud had that one right and should have stopped right there!)
Turn left heading 210
Turn left heading 205
Turn right heading 226
Turn right heading 231
Turn right heading 236
Turn right heading 242
Turn right heading 247
Turn right heading 256

All useless vectors while flying the straight line perfectly (thanks to me ignoring all vectors).

After this my plane my plane automatically flew the approach. No problems at all but FSHud decided to help me some more.

Turn left heading 163
Turn left heading 158
Turn left heading 153
Turn left heading 121
Turn left heading 110
Turn left heading 101
Turn left heading 095
Turn left heading 088
Turn left heading 082

And all that within maybe a minute or two and completely unneeded because I flew the approach perfectly, just like the STAR.

This is a known problem of latest BETA version that we are aware of.
Following part was already been improved and we keep work on final adjustments over this issue.

We are planning to release next version build by the end of this week.

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Turn left heading 210
Turn left heading 205
Turn right heading 226
Turn right heading 231
Turn right heading 236
Turn right heading 242
Turn right heading 247
Turn right heading 256

Turn left heading 163
Turn left heading 158
Turn left heading 153
Turn left heading 121
Turn left heading 110
Turn left heading 101
Turn left heading 095
Turn left heading 088
Turn left heading 082

If that happened to me that program would have instantly gone to the recycle bin.

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

45 minutes ago, FSHud said:

This is a known problem of latest BETA version that we are aware of.
Following part was already been improved and we keep work on final adjustments over this issue.

We are planning to release next version build by the end of this week.

Great looking forward to that one! Keep the good work going!

Rome wasn't built in a day!

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If that happened to me that program would have instantly gone to the recycle bin.

It is also the beta version, so some slack should be given.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Another tryout flight with my newly acquired 739ER  (A330 is taking too long to come out to the market, and I am not too much a a patient guy😄), All settings Ultra .

Anyway, EGLL to CYHZ.

Heathrow absolutely packed with traffic, long queue for take off, communication incredibly dense, but no hiccups as far as FSHUD (1.3.103 beta may I remind) is involved.

Perfectly real time comms on the ground and airborn.

Step climb impeccable: Initial FL60 as per restriction, then FL210 and eventually FL300 which was my filed CRZ level.

I am now at FL340 above the ocean. ETA in 3 hours.

I'll tune back in after my arrival.

So far so good😉

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

Another tryout flight with my newly acquired 739ER  (A330 is taking too long to come out to the market, and I am not too much a a patient guy😄), All settings Ultra .Anyway, EGLL to CYHZ.

Heathrow absolutely packed with traffic, long queue for take off, communication incredibly dense, but no hiccups as far as FSHUD (1.3.103 beta may I remind) is involved.

Step climb impeccable: Initial FL60 as per restriction, then FL210 and eventually FL300 which was my filed CRZ level.

So far so good😉

You can also take the PMDG 737-700 BBJ with the Auxiliary fuel tanks depening on your payload it can fly almost 6000nm.

But I am a big fan of the 737-900 also, it feels bigger, with higher approach speeds etc.

Edited by rob0203

2 hours ago, BrammyH said:

Let us know when it is ready for prime time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrammyH said:

These days almost everything is a "beta" or "early access" and most are for years and many never exit this stage, I mean even the PMDG 737 is still early access (EFB...). I can call my product a "beta" for 5 years and sell it full-price and people will lower their expectations because "it's a beta".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

Another tryout flight with my newly acquired 739ER  (A330 is taking too long to come out to the market, and I am not too much a a patient guy😄), All settings Ultra .

Anyway, EGLL to CYHZ.

So far so good😉

The arrival at CYHZ was boringly perfect as far as ATC (FSHUD meaning) is concerned.

I guess that's the end of my post, for now.

FSHUD 1.3.103 beta (and further devs) it is.

Good job FSHUD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

These days almost everything is a "beta" or "early access" and most are for years and many never exit this stage, I mean even the PMDG 737 is still early access (EFB...). I can call my product a "beta" for 5 years and sell it full-price and people will lower their expectations because "it's a beta"

In this case, it is literally an unreleased beta that the user needs to opt into, and is separate from the production build.

So, yes, in this case, I feel slack should be given since the issues were specific to the beta build.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

The arrival at CYHZ was boringly perfect as far as ATC (FSHUD meaning) is concerned.

I guess that's the end of my post, for now.

FSHUD 1.3.103 beta (and further devs) it is.

Good job FSHUD

I am sure you will be back...LOL,,,,,,

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrammyH said:

In this case, it is literally an unreleased beta that the user needs to opt into, and is separate from the production build.

So, yes, in this case, I feel slack should be given since the issues were specific to the beta build.

Well then how about the production build, how does that work?