Sign in to follow this  
PAZFLOR31

FSHUD 1.3.103

Honestly, I‘m really tired of seeing Bobsk8 's negative opinions about FSHUD, and franckly  I cannot figure out why he has such a bias to a in development software. Does FSHUD do something bad to him or hurt his feeling ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gabriel122 said:

Honestly, I‘m really tired of seeing Bobsk8 's negative opinions about FSHUD, and franckly  I cannot figure out why he has such a bias to a in development software. Does FSHUD do something bad to him or hurt his feeling ?

What does he say? I have him on my "ignore" list since his very first comment on my post 😂😂

You should do the same. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

What does he say? I have him on my "ignore" list since his very first comment on my post 😂😂

You should do the same. 

Haha, I'd prefer watching him dancing😁

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gabriel122 said:

Lots of things seem to riley him up. 

hardware-cloud.jpg

• Like 5

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

12 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Let us know when it is ready for prime time. 

Problem is everyone seems to have a different prime time. 😉

I think you'd better focus on the upcoming BeyondATC while you keep on using PF3 and forget about FSHud because you will never ever like it.

• Like 1

Just getting tired of the very obvious posts that appear to be from associates of FS HUD that all of a sudden pop up on threads raving about an ATC program. One poster has around a dozen posts on the forum almost every one of them about FShud..  LOL. Too obvious. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

23 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

One poster has around a dozen posts on the thread, almost every one of them about FShud..  LOL. Too obvious. 

Well, this thread actually (and obviously) is about FSHud so... nothing wrong with posting about FSHud then, I'd say. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, tup61 said:

Well, this thread actually (and obviously) is about FSHud so... nothing wrong with posting about FSHud then, I'd say. 😉

Not the point. The number of posts by users that have never posted on Avsim in years and years, now starting a thread on FShud , raving about how great FShud is, is pretty obvious marketing of the product. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Conspiracy theories also, yes we are all paid by FSHud…..

If somebody knows where I can send my invoice, it would be great!

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, tup61 said:

Problem is everyone seems to have a different prime time. 😉

I think you'd better focus on the upcoming BeyondATC while you keep on using PF3 and forget about FSHud because you will never ever like it.

Let's not even get onto that old nugget of VATSIM 😁

He'll know what I mean

32 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Not the point. The number of posts by users that have never posted on Avsim in years and years, now starting a thread on FShud , raving about how great FShud is, is pretty obvious marketing of the product. 

Afaik it's only one user. 😉 You make it sound as if crowds of sleeping users have awoken to the call of the mighty FSHud boss LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Afaik it's only one user. 😉 You make it sound as if crowds of sleeping users have awoken to the call of the mighty FSHud boss LOL

You are forgetting about the user called russianspd in this thread, who is David from FSHud and never said that here when he started talking about BeyondATC problems and how "the two runners who currently are bridging the gap are VOX/FSHud". Since I said in this thread he was an FSHud employee he stopped posting here. He is very active in the BeyondATC Discord as David31. Some of you need to open your eyes.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

8 minutes ago, Alvega said:

You are forgetting about the user called russianspd in this thread, who is David from FSHud and never said that here when he started talking about BeyondATC problems and how "the two runners who currently are bridging the gap are VOX/FSHud". Since I said in this thread he was an FSHud employee he stopped posting here. He is very active in the BeyondATC Discord as David31. Some of you need to open your eyes.

Okay, so that's two users. 😉 In anyway it's not the end of the world. Things like this happen all the time.

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Just getting tired of the very obvious posts that appear to be from associates of FS HUD that all of a sudden pop up on threads raving about an ATC program. One poster has around a dozen posts on the forum almost every one of them about FShud..  LOL. Too obvious. 

Come to think of it... I do suppose you are an associate of PF3 then? Because you do the exact same whenever ATC is being talked about. I can't remember a topic about FSHud in which you did NOT felt the need to say the FSHud voices are awful and how much you prefer PF3.

Just teasing you a little bit, Bob. 😉