Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Press conference for Wednedays UAP hearing.

No politics or stuff about new world orders that got the last topic locked please.

So it's Wednesday for the hearing about the Grush claims.

• Like 1

They visited an airforce base and were blocked by the Pentagon and department of airforce from seeing witnesses. After some arm twisting they got some answers. 

Fascinating, re the encounter with the airforce.

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1

Funny how your not allowed to talk about the Elephant in room. Might as well just close the hanger door.🤪

• Like 1

When Rep. Burchett starts saying "dadgum it" like that, you just know he's going to get results.

• Like 1

Dugald Walker

Hundreds of incidents observed. Many more not. Possible conclusion: Earth's resources have an extremely powerful attraction to aliens. They keep coming back, and back and back.

Zero times have the aliens "landed on White House lawn" and announced their presence here. Conclusion: The aliens do not want to become revealed to us. 

These two things taken together would imply that there are aliens who desperately want to stay hidden, but nevertheless repeatedly visit Earth, perhaps a thousand times. 

Another alternate conclusion: these sightings are some phenomena having nothing at all to do with aliens. 

If it's not aliens, it could possibly be  hostile foreign powers spying, who probably have nuclear capability. If the government agencies really are not sure what is causing these incidents, then presumably they would do the fail safe thing: keep nosey people away from investigating, in so far as possible. Because nuclear war is a very serious issue.

The more obscuration by American and European governments that I see reported, the more I think they are mainly worried about foreign powers from right here on Earth that could prove very hostile to the West.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 hours ago, Fielder said:

Earth's resources have an extremely powerful attraction to aliens.

Not really valid in my opinion. These things have been seen for 80 years plus. If that were the case we'd have been taken over by now. In fact, the asteroid belts could yield orders of magnitude more resources for an alien species than what we have here. In fact, there's an asteroid called "16 Psyche" that's resources are so abundant that it's worth $10,000 quadrillion.  And that's just ONE asteroid. 

11 hours ago, Fielder said:

These two things taken together would imply that there are aliens who desperately want to stay hidden

In that case they're doing a very bad job, considering the vast number of UAP sightings, including flying alongside aircraft, both military and commercial, and making themselves visible to school yards full of children's (Westall School incident)

We don't know what this phenomenon represents, or if the claims made by Grusch are true but when, according the Burchett in the video above, we get representatives from an oversight committee visiting an Airforce base to interview pilot whistleblowers, and the representatives are blocked and prevented from doing so, which is contrary to the whistleblower legislation, then clearly something is going on. 

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1

ME: "Possible conclusion. Earth's resources have an extremely powerful attraction to aliens. They keep coming back, and back and back."

Martin: "Not really valid in my opinion."

--

Like I implied, not in my opinion either.

Aliens could visit us often if they wanted, but not if they also want to stay hidden. And we know they don't want to reveal themselves, or they would have done so 100 years ago (in the 1920's when Earth first had radio broadcasting our presence and also revealing our level of technology.

It seems almost a certainty to me also that they aren't visiting us while also trying to conceal themselves, because visiting us a thousand times while also trying to hide is not a sensible strategy. A hundred reports of whatever it is that's happening. Implies ten times that many unreported, equals perhaps a thousand incidents. 

Therefore the evidence and reason implies to me that whatever is happening, it is extremely unlikely to be an alien visitation. The governments of the West are very likely wisely going to clamp down and hide information or lie because among other possibilities, it could be very hostile foreign snoopers from Earthly enemies, not from space. And who have nuclear warheads and are sometimes now these days announcing threats about using them on us. 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

is this an MSFS topic or ............ ??

for now, cheers

john martin

1 hour ago, vadriver said:

No... this is the Hangar. Such topics are discussed here. Are you new? look around at the other topics. 

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

The governments of the West are very likely wisely going to clamp down and hide information or lie because among other possibilities, it could be very hostile foreign snoopers from Earthly enemies, not from space. And who have nuclear warheads and are sometimes now these days announcing threats about using them on us. 

I don't think that's the case but I can't elaborate as we aren't allowed to debate what it relates to. 

2 hours ago, vadriver said:

Maybe a bit, if it relates to flying objects with weird flight dynamics.

Now summertime, spending a bit of time lounging about outdoors gazing at the sky, cloud formations and such. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything unusual out there.

Edited by Antipodeslonghaul
  • Like 1

Government lying about aliens is a far fetched thing to imagine, in my opinion.

Government lying when 200 million lives are possibly at stake is a reasonable thing to expect, in my opinion.

Witness Roswell in 1947. America had just developed a long range listening system that could detect missile launches half way around the world. Provided there was a tall antenna to attach to the listening radio. Which meant balloons high in the air to provide the antenna. This system needed testing. People nosing around a balloon returned to earth could lead to foreign powers discovering our new system. Those people needed to be warned to keep silent.

The government silencing these people because of aliens is really a far fetched conspiracy theory, in my opinion. It's the government hiding facts about aliens that is the unreasonable idea to me. Not the idea of aliens itself.

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

Witness Roswell in 1947. America had just developed a long range listening system that could detect missile launches half way around the world. Provided there was a tall antenna to attach to the listening radio. Which meant balloons high in the air to provide the antenna. This system needed testing. People nosing around a balloon returned to earth could lead to foreign powers discovering our new system. Those people needed to be warned to keep silent.

Yep. Project Mogul. 

I certainly agree that project mogul is indeed the explanation for Roswell. 

The argument against a foreign power being behind UAP and hence government lies, is that the witnessed performance of these craft is said to be orders of magnitude more advanced than ours. In addition, these sightings go back 80 years plus.

Edited by martin-w

In my unvarnished opinion, it is most likely alien teenagers punking us primitive earthlings... 😏

• Like 4

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

My concerns with this are if all this UFO stuff  slowly being made public is happening in this corner of the room then I really dread to think what is actually going off in the other corner of the room, which is what they’re trying to distract you from.

• Like 3

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.