Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Press conference for Wednedays UAP hearing.

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

Interesting enough about all or at least some of this is coming out now.  My question is....why all of the secrecy by the governments of the world, Vatican included?  The standard answer has always been "So the general population of people of the world won't panic!"  OK!  Panic about what, for cryin' out loud?  👽

Bet they found a book on the craft that crashed in Roswell.  It looked like this:

images.jpeg

Perhaps the 90s song Pets is prophetic? Or maybe they knew something...

https://youtu.be/HE3OuHukrmQ

7 hours ago, martin-w said:

And if true, have access to a craft that can hover with just a hum and zoom away at high velocity.

There's a scary thought. I'm not that concerned about alien technology.

I am VERY concerned about the prospect of alien technology in human hands. Again, we didn't have the common sense to not use the atomic bomb.

Michael Herrera's story / testimony, if true, is a perfect example of that.

7 hours ago, martin-w said:

Although why he and his team compromised themselves by approaching, rather than observing from a distance, I'm not sure.

In addition, why the special ops guys allowed them to see it fly away, rather than leading them out of the area first, is a mystery.

I was suprised by the extreme detail Herrera remembered too, even down to the colour of eyes. And in such a situation, would you really notice coconuts on trees still, and not disturbed by the crafts departure?

I can't speak to the details on this one.....who knows? It's like the body language "experts" trying to analyze David Grush's interview without any context, background, or baseline on him.

I don't recall if he said how close they got to the craft. A 300ft wide craft would be visible from quite a distance though.

Hopefully, the truth will eventually come out.

Edited by DaviiB

1 hour ago, DaviiB said:

I don't recall if he said how close they got to the craft. A 300ft wide craft would be visible from quite a distance though.

150 - 200 meters (23:13)

Dugald Walker

1 hour ago, dmwalker said:

150 - 200 meters (23:13)

OK thanks. 

I guess it depends on the terrain then? I think they crested a hill, then saw it?

They would probanly have been undetectable before that point. Don't know how long/far it was between cresting the hill and being intercepted by the mercs. 

Lots of questions here.... Like why would you even operate in daylight? (you could just use a more open area at night)

Why operate so close to ongoing US Military operations (if known)? 

Of course, there could just as easily be good reasons for both. 

DB

47 minutes ago, DaviiB said:

Don't know how long/far it was between cresting the hill and being intercepted by the mercs. 

I haven't watched the whole video but, as far as I can tell, the crest of the hill was 300 - 400 meters from the UAP. By the time they got to the closest point at 150 - 200 meters, they were on the same level as the UAP and could see underneath it. That's where they encountered the mercenaries.

It doesn't sound like much of a jungle if they could see the UAP from 150 - 200 meters away on level ground.

Edited by dmwalker

Dugald Walker

1 hour ago, dmwalker said:

I haven't watched the whole video but, as far as I can tell, the crest of the hill was 300 - 400 meters from the UAP. By the time they got to the closest point at 150 - 200 meters, they were on the same level as the UAP and could see underneath it. That's where they encountered the mercenaries.

It doesn't sound like much of a jungle if they could see the UAP from 150 - 200 meters away on level ground.

Fair assessment. Not a thick canopy. I wonder if we can track down an approximate location by cross referencing publicly available info.... could be an interesting project for someone with the time. 

On an interesting sidenote, it seems the public is quite interested in this topic (or the internet at least). The livestream / playback of the Congressional Hearing on YouTube has over a million views in a day. 

That completely blows all of the other hearings / videos on the Oversight Committee channel out of the water. 

DB

7 hours ago, dmwalker said:

He said... "here you have jungle terrain and then something sticking out in an opening and it looks very odd."

So it seems it was in a very sizable clearing. 

Edited by martin-w

No better way to bury bad news than create news that`s not news.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, G-RFRY said:

No better way to bury bad news than create news that`s not news.

I hear this alot. 

100% of the time it's from people who don't fully understand the issue. 

The hearing that happened 2 days ago was the result of about 6 years of momentum building (and lawmaking) by journalists, witnesses, government insiders and Congress people..... And the first of many more planned. (Not to discount the 80 years of history and data before it) 

In the past few years, entire divisions were created to investigate the phenomenon on behalf of the government (the UAP Task force / AARO is a result of this). Grusch was appointed as an investigator (for the task force I believe) several years ago from/on behalf of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency

Last year, specific whistleblower protections were added to the NDAA. Grusch is the first person to officially use those protections. 

Yesterday, the senate passed a fairly historic amendment to the NDAA, creating a division specifically for the public disclosure of all federally-held records on UFOs. Additional provisions were also added to force defense contractors to disclose any and all information or materials in their possession related to UFOs (or risk losing their funding). 

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) interviewed additional witnesses under oath (8 months ago) who have corroborated David Grusch's claims. This led to the ICIG referring the matter to Congress, calling the claims "urgent and credible', which is how we got to this point. 

David Grusch himself has given over 11 hours of classified testimony under oath to Congress. 

I've only scratched the surface of what's been going on, but that is an incredible amount of effort, over a very long time, for a non-news distraction....considering that the mainstream media barely picked it up and continues to miss the mark in their reporting. 

DB

Edited by DaviiB
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, martin-w said:

He said... "here you have jungle terrain and then something sticking out in an opening and it looks very odd."

So it seems it was in a very sizable clearing. 

At 19:20, he says "And we got down the slope and it's just like a clearing and just has this big opening. It's almost a little more than a football field because this craft took up the majority of that."

I'm not sure why he talks about a clearing and an opening. I think it's just his way of speaking and they are one and the same.

Dugald Walker

This is interesting below. It's pointed out that the US Navy had a patent for radar reflectors inside transparent spheres. May indeed explain the "cubes within spheres" that Ryan Graves said they had seen. 7:09 in video. In fact perfect explanation. In fact its known that small Chinese jamming balloons had been off the East Coast in that area. 

Edited by martin-w

14 hours ago, DaviiB said:

Not a thick canopy. I wonder if we can track down an approximate location by cross referencing publicly available info..

It must be somewhere near Padang in West Sumatra. US marines were involved in earthquake relief efforts around there in 2009. The satellite view shows lots of dense jungle with a few suspicious clearings.

Dugald Walker

We'll see what happens to the list of specific co-operative and hostile witnesses submitted by Grusch but I don't think there will be any significant progress until the classified documentation is shared in a SCIF.

Dugald Walker

I'm disappointed in the congressional hearing's clandestine phone images.

The detained alien appeared rude and uncooperative, instead of helpful and friendly. :(.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

There is no extra terrestrial life in the universe. There is not a single public example of an artifact that would indicate otherwise. You gonna have to show me the money shot to convince me otherwise!😁

• Like 1