Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Press conference for Wednedays UAP hearing.

Now that this is over, please view this short video.  Thank you for you cooperation and have a nice day.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

6 hours ago, jon b said:

So, did you learn anything new having watched this ?

No earthshattering new claims, as a lot of it has to be discussed in private sessions, and of course, if true, the claims are already earthshattering, but it did give credence to the idea that Grush believes what he says and that something profound is going on. Matt Gaetz revealed that when he, Luna and Burchett went to Eglin  air force base, and finally managed to persuade them to allow a pilot to be interviewed, that the pilot revealed how he had encountered a huge orb that shut down his avionics. Gaetz saw a photograph of the object and radar data. He said it was nothing like any aircraft he knew. 

What made me chuckle was when Commander David Fravor, a Top Gun trained pilot, announced to everybody that above 80,000 feet is space. 🤣 Try multiplying that by four David. The Karman line is 330,000 feet. 🙄

Edited by martin-w

14 hours ago, dmwalker said:

Moskowitz:  I mean, how does a program like that get funded. 

Grusch:  I will give you generalities. I can get very specific in a closed session, but a misappropriation of funds and.. 

Moskowitz:  Does that mean that there is money in the budget that is said to go to a program, but it doesn't and it goes to something else? 

Grusch:  Yes, I have specific knowledge of that. 

Moskowitz:  Do you think US corporations are overcharging for certain Tech they're selling to the US government and that additional money is going to programs?

Grusch:  Correct, through something called IRAD.

Listen to it again. 1:26:30 in the link below. 

Grusch gets cutoff before he finishes, but you can still hear what he says. 

Grusch:  I will give you generalities. I can get very specific in a closed session, but a misappropriation of funds and.. self fund.. 

What would a self-funding mechanism for an illegal program look like? 

Contractors using their own cash to pay for it (might get interesting on the accounting side), or something external? 

DB

Edited by DaviiB

Check this out. Claims he and his men encountered a UFO with some kind of black ops guys loading stuff on the craft

Edited by martin-w

28 minutes ago, DaviiB said:

I can get very specific in a closed session, but a misappropriation of funds and.. self fund.. 

Yes, I think you are correct. I am assuming it is what Mr Moskowitz was referring to when he asked "Do you think US corporations are overcharging for certain Tech they're selling to the US government and that additional money is going to programs?".

Dugald Walker

27 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Check this out. Claims he and his men encountered a UFO with some kind of black ops guys loading stuff on the craft

Seen it. 

"Self funding mechanism" maybe? 

Its a bit of a stretch, to go from using your own cash to running full-on illegal (drug, or human) trafficking operation, but the story is out there. 

DB

Edited by DaviiB

15 minutes ago, DaviiB said:

Seen it. 

"Self funding mechanism" maybe? 

Its a bit of a stretch, to go from using your own cash to running full-on illegal (drug, or human) trafficking operation, but the story is out there. 

DB

Maybe. 

21 minutes ago, dmwalker said:

Yes, I think you are correct.

The part just before the question of funding is interesting, too, starting at 1:07:45. What do you hear at the phrase in square brackets? 

Moskowitz:  Do you have knowledge or do you have reason to believe that there are programs in the advanced Tech space that are unsanctioned? 

Grusch:  Yes, I do. 

Moskowitz:  Okay and when you say that they're above congressional oversight, what do you mean? 

Grusch:  Complicated question. So there's some, I will call it abuse here, so Congressional oversight of conventional special access programs and I'll use Title 10, so DOD as an example, right? So 10, U.S. Code, Section 119 discusses Congressional oversight of SAPs, discusses  the DepSecDef's ability to waive Congressional reporting. However, the Gang of Eight, is, at least, supposed to be notified if a, you know, [waive, or waive bigoted?], unacknowledged SAP is created, and that's public law, 

Also, from 10 U.S. Code § 119 - Special access programs: congressional oversight:

(d)Whenever there is a modification or termination of the policy and criteria used for designating a program of the Department of Defense as a special access program, the Secretary of Defense shall promptly notify the defense committees of such modification or termination. Any such notification shall contain the reasons for the modification or termination and, in the case of a modification, the provisions of the policy as modified.

(g)In this section, the term “defense committees” means—

(1)the Committee on Armed Services and the Committee on Appropriations, and the Defense Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, of the Senate; and

(2)the Committee on Armed Services and the Committee on Appropriations, and the Subcommittee on Defense of the Committee on Appropriations, of the House of Representatives.

Also, from Wikipedia:

The Gang of Eight is a colloquial term for a set of eight leaders within the United States Congress who are briefed on classified intelligence matters by the executive branch. Specifically, the Gang of Eight includes the leaders of each of the two parties from both the Senate and House of Representatives, and the chairs and ranking minority members of both the Senate Committee and House Committee for intelligence as set forth by 50 U.S.C. § 3093(c)(2).

Dugald Walker

24 minutes ago, dmwalker said:

Yes, I think you are correct. I am assuming it is what Mr Moskowitz was referring to when he asked "Do you think US corporations are overcharging for certain Tech they're selling to the US government and that additional money is going to programs?".

He said "and... self fund" 

As-in separate from the misappropriation of funds he mentioned before. 

That's how I interpreted it at least. 

6 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Maybe. 

I wouldn't put it past the CIA. 

We know they've been involved before (with drug trafficking). 

Why would we assume that behaviour ever stopped? 

DB

29 minutes ago, DaviiB said:

I wouldn't put it past the CIA. 

We know they've been involved before (with drug trafficking). 

Why would we assume that behaviour ever stopped? 

DB

And if true, have access to a craft that can hover with just a hum and zoom away at high velocity.

Although why he and his team compromised themselves by approaching, rather than observing from a distance, I'm not sure.

In addition, why the special ops guys allowed them to see it fly away, rather than leading them out of the area first, is a mystery.

I was suprised by the extreme detail Herrera remembered too, even down to the colour of eyes. And in such a situation, would you really notice coconuts on trees still, and not disturbed by the crafts departure?

This was amazing, I am surprised they didn't bring SWR.  Dr. Taylor was head scientist at UAP Task Force (Sorry for dropping this here, this was disclosed in Season 3).  By the way Gov and Senator of Utah and current AG have all been on the show.

This hearing pretty much summed it up - Aliens are here (have been here) and we are screwed lol.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

34 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

This hearing pretty much summed it up - Aliens are here (have been here) and we are screwed lol.

Interesting enough about all or at least some of this is coming out now.  My question is....why all of the secrecy by the governments of the world, Vatican included?  The standard answer has always been "So the general population of people of the world won't panic!"  OK!  Panic about what, for cryin' out loud?  👽

Bet they found a book on the craft that crashed in Roswell.  It looked like this:

images.jpeg

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

45 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Bet they found a book on the craft that crashed in Roswell.  It looked like this:

images.jpeg

That would be worth panicking about.

• Upvote 1

Dugald Walker

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

Interesting enough about all or at least some of this is coming out now.  My question is....why all of the secrecy by the governments of the world, Vatican included?  The standard answer has always been "So the general population of people of the world won't panic!"  OK!  Panic about what, for cryin' out loud?  👽

Here are a couple scenarios:

1) The Vatican didn't want to undermine its own power and influence by openly admitting to the existence of something that could bring the religion into question. Very much about power and control for those folks (just look at their history). Note: About 10 years ago, they updated the narrative and stated that the existence of alien life would not disrupt their position on God etc.

2) It's World War II (Sidenote: I know Grusch said 1933, but that was the date given for the discovery of the craft by Mussolini's government. The notification and handover happened years later). You've discovered alien technology. You DO NOT want your adversaries to know you're holding, and trying to reverse-engineer the technology, so you can have enough time to gain an advantage. So you deny it all, and spend an incredible amount of effort to keep it a secret

3) You're in the midst of the Cold War. You have recovered Alien tech. You know it's likely the USSR has also recovered alien tech. There are spies everywhere. You cannot let the USSR know what you have, or what progress you've made, which means you can't let anything out publicly, because telling the American public means telling the world. Even if you acknowledge that you've recovered "something", the barrage of questions that would follow would risk releasing info that you don't want your enemies knowing.

4) It's the 1990's, and the same people who kept a lid on things in the Cold War are still running the show, and see no need to come forward with the info because of the extraordinary measures that were taken to keep the secret (un-American activities against their own people), as well as an uncertain future (as far as geopolitical adversaries are concerned). Better to hold on to the information, and any tech derived from it.

5) Rinse and repeat.

Basically, at this point, admitting that you're aware that alien life exists (and is visiting Earth) would lead to the obvious question of HOW you know. The answer(s) to that question may reveal:

• You've been doing illegal things for a long time to keep the information secret.
  • You're in possession of technology you don't want your adversaries to know about.
  • The location of said technology (same as above).
  • Who knows what else....

None of that has anything to do with the population going into a panic.

It may have much more to do with geopolitical conflict, illegal acts, and @** covering.

DB

Edited by DaviiB
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1