Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

TAA Users; give DLAA a try

with a 3080 can I still use the DLL 3.1.30 of August 2?

or should I take the DLL 2.5.1 version of December 22, 2022?

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

If I understood correctly, it's the DLSS 3 Frame Generation DLL that is of no use to me if I have a 3080?

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-3-frame-generation-dll/

Edited by Axis3600
EDIT

7 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:

DLL 3.1.30 is only for 4000 series graphics cards ?

For 3000 serie, take the NVNGX_DLSS (instead of NVNGX_DLSSG) which is DLSS 2 without Frame Generation available https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

7 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Pour la série 3000, prenez le NVNGX_DLSS (au lieu de NVNGX_DLSSG) qui est DLSS 2 sans Frame Generation disponible  https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

Yes sorry I re formulated my sentence so the 3.1.30 of August 2, it's good I can download it without worries with a 3080?

Is it that of the frame generation that is useless to me?

For steam users, regardless of where your community and official folders are, the .dll file named nvngx_dlssg.dll is located here:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

also nvngx_dlss.dll

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The one that ends in DLSSG is useless if you havelower than a 4000 series card.

The one that ends in DLSS is useless if you have  lower than a 3000 card.

Everyone's results are different, I'm getting almost 20% higher fps in the same flight with the new version of the DLSS .dll file (3070 card) compared with the old .DLL file. (I'm in the beta). I did same flight before using the new .dll file and right after to compare. The old .dll file was the one Asobo had installed with the beta.

The new file I'm using is NVNGX_DLSS August 2nd, 2023 3.1.30

This allowed me to lock fps at 1/2 refresh rate instead of 1/3 refresh rate. 30 fps instead of 20 fps. double wide 1440p (5185 x 1440).

Increase means a lot when I'm running this lowly gpu and cpu

Edited by Fielder

25 minutes ago, Fielder said:

This allowed me to lock fps at 1/2 refresh rate instead of 1/3 refresh rate. 30 fps instead of 20 fps. double wide 1440p (5185 x 1440).

Increase means a lot when I'm running this lowly gpu and cpu

But doesn't you get Vram problems with your 3070 in DX12 and DLSS? I have 12 GB on my 4070 and that is not enough at some 3d party airports.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

2 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

But doesn't you get Vram problems with your 3070 in DX12 and DLSS? I have 12 GB on my 4070 and that is not enough at some 3d party airports.

Yep. So I don't use DX12 any more (not since this last beta).

• Like 1