Sign in to follow this  
mspencer

Why is Navigraph SSO so bad?

13 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Might be worth opening a ticket with Navigraph. I've signed in once, and the only time I need to sign in again is after an update. Easily weeks or months between that. 

I just tried the Google SSO option. Simlink just kicked me out again, six hours after authenticating with my Navigraph account. 

Haven't restarted, just did a nice little 2 leg day BOS-CLT-PIT, no VPN on, only device using any Navigraph services is my PC, my iPad is logged in but it's been at 0% battery in my rolling tote since... eh... May?

I've had a terrible time with Navigraph SSO on my Chrome tablet when getting the app to work.   From memory,  setting the default browser on the tablet to Firefox or Edge helped.

Matt Webb

Same problem here, I hope they fix it soon........

And never had a problem with navigraph so indeed the topic title is not really necessary...........

13 hours ago, JonathanC said:

Are you (OP) running something that might be breaking SSO? Do you often switch VPN profiles or something? I sometimes get SSO issues like this on my work laptop, which connects to a couple of VPNs, and some apps don't like that and want to me keep reconnecting. No idea if Navigraph would do that, it's on my gaming PC. But perhaps this might be a reason.

Beat me too it.  Was going to say the same thing 

14ppkc-6.png

never had much of a problem with navigraph except simlink which can be a bit funky sometimes . i have the full pay thing because to me for what you get for roughly £10-11 pm is essential for decent navigation in tubeliners 

ROG Crossair Hero X670e , 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM  6000 ( allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer iii 360 AIO  . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz ( allegedly ) TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Same problem here. I vaguely think ever since Navigraph Center was updated to Navigraph "hub" and asked to link my account with the "hub". 

15 hours ago, kiwikat said:

This happens with me too, not just a “you problem” as indicated above. I have to reauthenticate with simlink literally every other time it is used. Drives me absolutely crazy. There are apps at work that remember me almost permanently, couldn’t even tell you the last time I had to log in manually.

This happens to me frequently as well, with logging in/re-authenticating.

Yes, annoying. At least I know it's not just me.

pmdgngxpilot.png